No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve dumped our Marvel Stadium Centre Wing memberships during the week and instead opted for Schimma Platinum Reserved Seat memberships on lvl 2. The greedy stadium turds tried to make us pay the next four months worth of membership fees as we did so, which we duly informed them to stick right up their clackers.

Still have our 8 AFL Club Support Memberships but will use the new North ones for seating.

We’ve dumped our Marvel Stadium Centre Wing memberships during the week and instead opted for Schimma Platinum Reserved Seat memberships on lvl 2. The greedy stadium turds tried to make us pay the next four months worth of membership fees as we did so, which we duly informed them to stick right up their clackers.

Still have our 8 AFL Club Support Memberships but will use the new North ones for seating.
Welcome aboard 'Toes. :stern look

Welcome.

The 'Schimma' initiation is as brutal as they come.

Welcome.

The 'Schimma' initiation is as brutal as they come.

Pfffft, I’ve been fighting the battles with the hordes of outspoken oppo supporters on the wing for years so I’ll be ready for anything.

Pfffft, I’ve been fighting the battles with the hordes of outspoken oppo supporters on the wing for years so I’ll be ready for anything.

It's the knife you don't see that cuts the deepest TT. Welcome to the bloodbath.

so still potentially reflective of last year though right? Or was that boost considered to happen later?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chatting to a friend yesterday who is a long-time Swans member based in Melbourne and she wasn't too impressed that this year they play two fewer games in Melbourne but their membership cost was only reduced by $7. I'm interested that their fee is floating and actually came down at all - hadn't heard of that before.

Must be due for the Club's Annual Report to be released any day now too. Our profit margin may be a little tighter this year is my prediction. I am curious to know how the debt reduction campaign is progressing.

Chatting to a friend yesterday who is a long-time Swans member based in Melbourne and she wasn't too impressed that this year they play two fewer games in Melbourne but their membership cost was only reduced by $7. I'm interested that their fee is floating and actually came down at all - hadn't heard of that before.

I did read about someone else's (interstate) coming down for that reason, might have been freo.

I suppose its the old South Melbourne fans that get screwed over by North, Hawks, Saints, Dees selling Melbourne games. A warning that could happen to us if we went down a 7 games in tassie model, might find some of the melbourne games being sold elsewhere by other clubs

Must be due for the Club's Annual Report to be released any day now too. Our profit margin may be a little tighter this year is my prediction. I am curious to know how the debt reduction campaign is progressing.

Pretty sure the "debt reduction" campaign is just strategic now - ie. they are using it to ensure healthy revenue. Part of the reason why things like removing games and increasing costs are quite insulting. We're paying more, coughing up for "debt" that in reality they could have paid out if they chose and now losing more home games.

Nice of the club to turn off all our auto renewals without telling us and almost losing our reserved seats. :thumbsu:

If it wasn't for my kids I'd be done.

Good grief, how dramatic. Why would the club turn off your auto-renewal when everyone else in here is complaining that it was done against their will?

You either:

a) got a new credit card and forgot to update it
b) cancelled it yourself and forgot; or
c) were never on it

It's unlikely the club makes a habit of taking people off auto-renewal without asking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back