• Captain Blood17

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Tigs2010

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Elton Johns Wig (Geelong Preview)

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Boob_Radley (Kangaroos preview)

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Captain Blood17 (The lack of introspection)

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alas, you turned your back on the Furies...
2nlmzy.jpg
Cmon. I just wanted to get away from the tumultuous and unstable leadership. It was hurting my brain.

My nominations get lost in the mail? Fumin'

Edit: As in the people I voted for and Post.

How the **** did cb17 get a nom? I can't even believe I got one but he's next level. Jesus wept

Hey, Hey, Hey, * man, I made a point of lowering the bar this season so blokes like you stood a chance. :(

Just remember folks, a vote for me is a vote for all that's great in the world. ****, beers, footy, s**t jokes, Point Break movie references and poore grammar and life choices. Come, join me you ferrets.

Just remember folks, a vote for me is a vote for all that's great in the world. ****, beers, footy, s**t jokes, Point Break movie references and poore grammar and life choices. Come, join me you ferrets.
Back off Warchild, seriously......

You had me at 'Point Break movie references'.

'Death on a stick out there mate!'

Lol, Peter Phelps big break.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michaels does a weekly podcast while I s**t post when I cbf working. He's only 1 vote ahead...best
Yea but the bloke who has made s**t up for years and finally guessed correctly is leading.
Didn't realize he and Michael's had so many alias'.

Yea but the bloke who has made s**t up for years and finally guessed correctly is leading.

Not sure if serious..

Jesus your a peon. I just enjoy the fact im in your head. Now be honest, you jack off to my voice when you listen to Michaels podcast when im on.

As to talking s**t, you should have a badge as you love the smell of your own farts lol

Back