Bill Shorten - how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Given Shorten is a renowned pants man, I too ask this question.
Which question?
What have his pants got to do with it?
**** shaming?

How are the right wing nutters going over in good old Freo?

He writes a weekly article in the FeralScum.

His silence on Israel's fascist apartheid regime & it's IDF slaughter of Palestinians, is a tacit complicity with the powers that be.

He's been bought out already.
No votes or money in Palestinian lives. Why should shorten or any Australian politician really give a flying f about them.

I think he'll be in for 6 years as Prime Minster given the new rules. Maybe even 9 years if he protects workers, rewrites IR, taxes the privileged and shows action to close the economic inequality gap.

All the boomers by then will be going into their 80's. Happy retirement presents to all. May I suggest moving to America?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beyond migration, the last few elections have featured 4/5 of bugger all on foreign affairs

Yes, foreign policy (migration aside) doesn't have much influence on a party's electoral prospects.

For example, John Howard might have conducted himself in a respectable manner during the 2007 APEC Summit, but it made absolutely no difference.

Shorten is a worry. Very ordinary effort on 730 tonight. What a pity Albo got pipped.
Albanese is still essentially an unknown quantity.

Shorten is who they've gone with, and he hasn't done too much wrong, and he offers stability, in stark contrast to the government, but equally, in contrast to an untried Albanese.

Shorten is a worry. Very ordinary effort on 730 tonight. What a pity Albo got pipped.
I get concerned for the future of politics if 1 bad night on a national tv program is a reason to change leaders

Shorten has been batting at 99.94 and suddenly everybody starts looking back at Albanese?

That ship has sailed

Shorten showing himself to be Liberal-lite with the encryption bill. I guess what did we expect? He is in ******* Labor Right after all.

Hope he gets ******* rolled before the election and Albanese comes in.
Gillard was Labor Left and most of her voting pattern was right.
But I think with Shorten he will be right with his faction unfortunately

Hopefully it will be a cordial baton exchange in a few years with Albo
Bracks to Brumby style

Why do people love Albanese? He’s as waffley and uncertain as a hungover Simon Crean. Is it because of that photo of him when he was 17? News flash, he looks like a middle aged, middle management public servant now.

Why do people love Albanese? He’s as waffley and uncertain as a hungover Simon Crean. Is it because of that photo of him when he was 17? News flash, he looks like a middle aged, middle management public servant now.
Very few come out the other end soul intact he seems to be one of the rare ones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back