Training 2019 preseason discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lever should still be six months away. Don’t forget it was midseason.
Yep! Recon we will blood Marty Hore early on if he has a good pre season

Thank goodness no Anakins in our list complaining of sand
You're right, We should get Hayden Christiansen at training.

Side note, just was reading your signature, might need to update it now we've played finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://outline.com/kpk5Vw

I know it means nothing until the final siren of the season, still great that Champion Data have finally figured it out

Lol @ Lever being the 5th best key defender in the AFL, he's not even top 3 at Melbourne and Adelaide.

Also collingwoods Midfield is better than ours.

Oliver, Brayshaw, Harmes, Viney, Jones, AVB, ANB, Petracca, KK

Pendelbury, Beams, Sidebottom, Treloar, Wells, Sier, Adams, Phillips, Greenwood, De Goey, Varcoe

Collingwoods has way more variety than ours.

Lol @ Lever being the 5th best key defender in the AFL, he's not even top 3 at Melbourne and Adelaide.

Also collingwoods Midfield is better than ours.

Oliver, Brayshaw, Harmes, Viney, Jones, AVB, ANB, Petracca, KK

Pendelbury, Beams, Sidebottom, Treloar, Wells, Sier, Adams, Phillips, Greenwood, De Goey, Varcoe

Collingwoods has way more variety than ours.

Regardless it is big tick to the recruiters and coaches for getting our midfield from number 18 to number 1......even if it is just on paper.

It's gotta be an age thing right? Anyone of you campaigners early twenties and think she's average?
I'm early twenties and had to Google her to remember what she did. Knew the name but could not remember any movies she had been in.

https://outline.com/kpk5Vw

I know it means nothing until the final siren of the season, still great that Champion Data have finally figured it out

Also just saw that Brisbane are ranked above WC according to champion data. Embarassing they even allow that to be released.

Also just saw that Brisbane are ranked above WC according to champion data. Embarassing they even allow that to be released.

Someone needs to get fired. Would consider that within the realms of possibility if Jono Brown, Nigel Lappin, Michael Voss, Akermanis and Leppitsch in their primes were all brought back in during the off-season, but it just seems like pure incompetence to put out a statistical model with an end result like that.

While we're talking Champion Data, i know he had a good year but how does Majak playing one year in defence goto the 4th best defender in the league?

Someone needs to get fired. Would consider that within the realms of possibility if Jono Brown, Nigel Lappin, Michael Voss, Akermanis and Leppitsch in their primes were all brought back in during the off-season, but it just seems like pure incompetence to put out a statistical model with an end result like that.
While we're talking Champion Data, i know he had a good year but how does Majak playing one year in defence goto the 4th best defender in the league?
There's absoloutely gotta be players who are severely underrated due to reputation and actually do an amazing job but objectively how can you ******* have a side who's won less games in the last 2 years as WC won last year above them.

It's almost as if it placed the midfield value at that of the forward and back combined.

It's gotta be an age thing right? Anyone of you campaigners early twenties and think she's average?
Im in my 30's and think she she is average

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back