Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any more talk on trying to get Lomachenko to fight in Sydney?
There's a telegraph article from Oct but it's behind a paywall.

God if they got him to Melb I'd drive over for sure
Why would a legit fighter come down here when the judges constantly * them or pull a Danny green style fix

Why would a legit fighter come down here when the judges constantly **** them or pull a Danny green style fix
No way Loma gonna come, it’s a ******* pipe dream. If it’s not US then it’s gonna be his motherland.
More likely to get Bellew or even Fury in Oz looking for a cheap win once Wilder shuts him down.

Only chance Wilder wins is if he lands a massive punch. Fury’s defensive game is world class, Klitschko struggled to lay a glove on him.

If it goes the distance it will be a flogging.

I don’t think it will be a flogging as in Wilder cops a lot of damage but I agree, Wilder will have a long frustrating night trying to land on Fury, he should lose a wide decision.

Really looking forward to the fight on Sunday. Definitely think Wilder edges it with a stoppage in the mid rounds. Just don't think Fury is ready.

That being said, it won't be FOTY material. It'll be tense, but not pretty. The fact that I'm going makes it even more exciting :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilder via devastating KO.

Which ever guy wins.. I'll be happy.. Two greats of the game!
Wilder is losing his cool in the press conference. Fury is in his head.

Fury to win.

Fury is clearly the better boxer, its just whether he is ready or not.

Wilder just had a lucky knockout against Ortiz who dominated the fight. Got hit way too much.

Wilder also looks way too small, Fury just needs to defend well and then jab him.

Fury just moves too well for a big man, he is a special talent.

Fury is clearly the better boxer, its just whether he is ready or not.

Wilder just had a lucky knockout against Ortiz who dominated the fight. Got hit way too much.

Wilder also looks way too small, Fury just needs to defend well and then jab him.

Fury just moves too well for a big man, he is a special talent.
Not giving Wilder much of a chance there. He's 40 - 0, with 39 via KO. i'm leaning more towards a 40th KO happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back