2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been a member for about 6-8 seasons over my lifetime, yet half the time I get a "congratulations on being a first time member" letter :think:

Signed the whole family up again recently although switched one of the adult members from my daughter who never goes to any games to my girlfriend who I hit the jackpot with and happens to be a mad Doggies supporter (and a really hot chick with an amazing easy going personality)
Upgraded to the social club membership so I can guarantee we will all be there again should we make it to the big dance. Hopefully we also get to make use of the social club at games next season.
Can’t wait for season 2019. Go Dogs!!!

Signed the whole family up again recently although switched one of the adult members from my daughter who never goes to any games to my girlfriend who I hit the jackpot with and happens to be a mad Doggies supporter (and a really hot chick with an amazing easy going personality)
Upgraded to the social club membership so I can guarantee we will all be there again should we make it to the big dance. Hopefully we also get to make use of the social club at games next season.
Nice is there no waiting list this year for social club? I’m already a social club member but mate was looking to get in.

Nice is there no waiting list this year for social club? I’m already a social club member but mate was looking to get in.
Yes I don’t think there is a waiting list anymore. I used to be in the waiting list but was contacted recently and asked if I wanted to upgrade which I have. It was just a little complicated doing the switch but the girl from the membership department told me there is now room for new social club members and no wait list.

Congrats!

Hi everyone, I had a question and hopefully someone can assist. I've gotten my Mom hooked on footy. She did not follow me in becoming a member of Gold Coast (5 years) she loves the Doggies. With Christmas coming up I figured when not make her a member. Does anyone know how or if I can order her membership for her as a present? Thanks for any assistance.

Hi everyone, I had a question and hopefully someone can assist. I've gotten my Mom hooked on footy. She did not follow me in becoming a member of Gold Coast (5 years) she loves the Doggies. With Christmas coming up I figured when not make her a member. Does anyone know how or if I can order her membership for her as a present? Thanks for any assistance.
The Dogs website is the place to go. See what suits you and order online. Or give them a ring and do it over the phone. Grab yourself one while you’re there mate!

Ring the club mate, the membership guys are really helpful and should have what you need sorted pretty quickly.

Go to Additional Packages on the Bulldogs website and you can get your mom a Sideline membership for just AU$60(US$44). I got my late mother that membership for a number of years when back in Chicago. At 90 years of age she was the oldest overseas Bulldogs member when she passed away two years ago. If your mom has a pet, you can always get her pet a Pet Membership for AU$45(US$33) too. I've had four generations of cats that have been Bulldogs pet members.:catface:

Omaha... never been there. Got snow? LOL :p

Go to Additional Packages on the Bulldogs website and you can get your mom a Sideline membership for just AU$60(US$44). I got my late mother that membership for a number of years when back in Chicago. At 90 years of age she was the oldest overseas Bulldogs member when she passed away two years ago. If your mom has a pet, you can always get her pet a Pet Membership for AU$45(US$33) too. I've had four generations of cats that have been Bulldogs pet members.:catface:

Omaha... never been there. Got snow? LOL :p

Thanks everyone. I'll get on that. Yes we've had a couple big snow days so far. It's going to be a long long winter . I'm ready for footy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my email today, says we get choice between scarf, cap or beanie but doesn't give us an option to choose which one we want when we click on it. Anyone know what the go is?

Got my email today, says we get choice between scarf, cap or beanie but doesn't give us an option to choose which one we want when we click on it. Anyone know what the go is?
I think from memory we got an email 4 to 6 weeks ago where you pick your choice.

We’ve used a friends AFL membership the last couple of years. This year we’ll be Bulldog members. I paid for it about a month ago. The other day I got an email saying that we can get our seats allocated mid to late January. I understand current members need time to move seats etc...but doesn’t that seem a little late? I’ve just shelled out $1200, it would be nice to have some idea what I’ve bought.

I was surprised to read in the club's Financial Report released this week that a significant reason for the drop in membership numbers from 2017 to 2018 was "due to the Club ceasing to issue around 5,000 complimentary memberships". I always thought that complimentary memberships didn't count in the official tally but this reads differently.

Nevertheless, it does indicate that the Premierhship bandwagon was less of a factor than first thought.

I didn't get it. Oh well, lucky dip it is then. Although I think the scarf is the default option.

Cap is the default. You usually get a scarf as well if you're a social club member.

I was surprised to read in the club's Financial Report released this week that a significant reason for the drop in membership numbers from 2017 to 2018 was "due to the Club ceasing to issue around 5,000 complimentary memberships". I always thought that complimentary memberships didn't count in the official tally but this reads differently.

Nevertheless, it does indicate that the Premierhship bandwagon was less of a factor than first thought.

Sentinel there is more to that than is in the report.

Donated money to the club that paid for air of those members has dropped significantly and with the rising cost of membership that was the major factor in that significant fall.

From the age, Dec 7

MEMBERSHIP LADDER
Adelaide (77,504)*
Richmond (74,110)
Hawthorn (60,007)
West Coast (59,800)
Essendon (51,011)
Fremantle (44,293)
Port Adelaide (42,723)
Geelong (41,034)
Carlton (38,965)
Melbourne (30,096)
Sydney (29,046)
North Melbourne (26,921)
Western Bulldogs (26,855)
St Kilda (25,500)
Greater Western Sydney (13,814)
Brisbane (12,974)
Gold Coast (5894)

* Includes non-financial "We Fly as One" members.

** Collingwood refused to divulge their figures.

Got my members packs today, good quality beanie and scarf again this year.

Dark blue now on the kit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back