Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Great concept but not good enough for the sports i want to watch.

AFL - no live GF or brownlow. I know its on free tv but i dont have an arial connected and only want to stream through the internet.

NBA - is only selected games but doesnt specify. I only want to watch my team.

UFC - says selected but doesnt specify. I assume no PPV

NFL - only live games and selected without specifying. Live games means Monday while im at work

NHL - not available through their service

Unfortunately my conclusion is the service is too compromised to provide me with the content i want to watch when i want to watch it.

Ill be sticking with my individual subscriptions with each sport since they all provide a better service.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So you currently can't watch a single AFL game all year?

Great concept but not good enough for the sports i want to watch.

AFL - no live GF or brownlow. I know its on free tv but i dont have an arial connected and only want to stream through the internet.

NBA - is only selected games but doesnt specify. I only want to watch my team.

UFC - says selected but doesnt specify. I assume no PPV

NFL - only live games and selected without specifying. Live games means Monday while im at work

NHL - not available through their service

Unfortunately my conclusion is the service is too compromised to provide me with the content i want to watch when i want to watch it.

Ill be sticking with my individual subscriptions with each sport since they all provide a better service.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Do you also purchase individual movies and seasons of TV shows instead of just getting Netflix?

Like the idea of this and chances are I'll sign up even though I'm with Telstra and get all the live passes I need for nothing.

Now, any idea if you can watch the draft on demand tomorrow night through Kayo?
The let down with the AFL Pass is the inability to watch shows like 360 or On the Couch, will happily pay for that access come footy season.

I take it you have never had Foxtel

Can't argue against this. I wish I could subscribe to the ICC and get all cricket matches. Those that do offer subscriptions like NBA, NHL, UFC etc provide a great service that is hard to match.

So you currently can't watch a single AFL game all year?

Do you also purchase individual movies and seasons of TV shows instead of just getting Netflix?

I'v had foxtel just for AFL but an international club membership which includes a watch AFL subscription + VPN is cheaper and I also get to support my club. The subscription includes all games including the GF, brownlow and draft and also all the fox shows like AFL 360 etc.

I dont use Netflix because it doesnt fulfil my desire to consume what content I want when I want it. Netflix is regularly late to get new seasons and doesnt even have a lot of shows I want to watch.

Unfortunately I can provide myself a better service by downloading torrents. I would happily pay any price if someone could provide a better service than illegal sites.

I sign up to individual sports subscriptions because they offer the best way to consume the content I want to watch.

Signed up for the trial yesterday & still unable to get it working on a windows 10 pc with either chrome or firefox (IE not supported apparently), keep getting a message 'an error has occurred while playing this video, try again later' when trying to play any content, live or replay. Waiting on support, anyone had similar issues?

Last edited:
Signed up for the trial yesterday & still unable to get it working on a windows 10 pc with either chrome or firefox (IE not supported apparently), keep getting a message 'an error has occurred while playing this video, try again later' when trying to play any content, live or replay. Waiting on support, anyone had similar issues?
I used to have issues with the Foxtel GO program and Microsoft Silverlight. Could be worth checking you are running the latest version of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The let down with the AFL Pass is the inability to watch shows like 360 or On the Couch, will happily pay for that access come footy season.
I would consider that a positive personally.

I find footy games much more enjoyable since I stopped watching all the associated bloated media with their agendas and faux drama.

This might sound petty but surely the fact it's a streaming service is an issue? In a world where we're all about live tweeting, discussing etc a match, would the stream not be 20-30 sec behind (the ol' digital divide) compared to IRL and the cable/satellite service?

Often I'll be watching something 'live' on stream and it'll have already been tweeted about before it appears on my screen.

Not the biggest deal but worth discussing?
I'm keeping foxtel. Cant deal with streaming delays. I'm sick of it with NFL, NHL and NBA so I'll be staying

Jesus wept ppl saying this ain’t a great deal are on drugs 300 per year for

Every afl game live and in HD
Every nrl game live and in HD
Fox cricket live and in HD
Cricket from every major nation
Golf
Motor sport
NBA
NFL
Baseball
College football
College basketball
La liga
Serie a
England second division
Bundesliga
Scottish premier league
French football
European rugby
Surfing
Tennis
Boxing

And others if that’s not value then pure and simply you’re a tight arse or not a fan of sport
What about the nags and the red hots?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back