Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

DtEl3OPU0AADf2A.jpg:large
No earrings or (visible) tattoos - woot!

(Probs their parents wouldn't let them... However St Kilda...)

Been told there’s one player in particular who the club isn’t happy with his condition coming back for preseason. Has been the same the last two years.

Won’t name him but it’s not hard to figure out given he’s been putrid the start of the last few years. Needs to start taking his off seasons seriously.

Dunkley, Liber and Macrae the standouts conditioning wise. From what I can gather that USA Nike experience was well worth it for Dunks and Bonti.

Been told there’s one player in particular who the club isn’t happy with his condition coming back for preseason. Has been the same the last two years.

Won’t name him but it’s not hard to figure out given he’s been putrid the start of the last few years. Needs to start taking his off seasons seriously.

Dunkley, Liber and Macrae the standouts conditioning wise. From what I can gather that USA Nike experience was well worth it for Dunks and Bonti.

upload_2018-11-29_17-14-24.jpeg

Dickson?

Dahl? Shiggs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess it's Roberts based on his non-selection over the last 2 seasons. But it could also be Dickson which may explain partly why keeps breaking down.

Caleb Daniel. He looks bigger ( not fit bigger ) in the photos I’ve seen.
Can’t recall 2017 but last pre season he was pretty sluggy

Would prefer you to name him though so we don’t spend the next two days guessing.

Caleb Daniel. He looks bigger ( not fit bigger ) in the photos I’ve seen.
Can’t recall 2017 but last pre season he was pretty sluggy

Yeah good call, his start to this year was shocking, would be sad if it was true seeing as I had really high hopes for him this year after his last month of footy :(

From last 2 seasons of very slow starts, there’s a lot of fish it could be to pick from the pond...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back