Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I lived next door to a family once & the wife told me, back in the old days, she'd slept with Salmon. She said he was super charming, funny and she giggled when she said he was built in proportion. She asked me not to bring up the footy with her husband haha.

I lived next door to a family once & the wife told me, back in the old days, she'd slept with Salmon. She said he was super charming, funny and she giggled when she said he was built in proportion. She asked me not to bring up the footy with her husband haha.

I remember such scenes with Troy Maclure in a fish called Salma

A mate of a mate of a mate of a mate of a blind man saw Eddie Mcguire and Carro on a date at McDonalds

True Story. i worked many years ago for a confectionery company based in Broadmeadows. We had just spent a lot of money on a new machine capable of making various coloured marshmallows. Our sales manager also worked in the essendon coaches box. We started making coloured marshmallows after our sales manager spoke to his friend Kevin Sheedy who told him he would help with the launch of the new product. A week later the marshmallow comment about North Melbourne comes from Sheedy and we sold a heap of coloured marshmallows

Isn’t pretty well known that Gardiner was on the Cousins/Fletcher level before going to St Kilda?

I wonder if Ben would have turned it around there.

well the man was struck by lightning while urinating twice... there must be a common element with the conducting rod...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_oyduetZMir1qb3mfao3_540.gif

Isn’t pretty well known that Gardiner was on the Cousins/Fletcher level before going to St Kilda?

I wonder if Ben would have turned it around there.
I very much doubt it, given what we know about Ben now and after his time at Richmond. I wonder what impact he could've had on field given how close we were but scandals and St Kilda are like a moth to a lamp so it's best he stayed the hell away if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back