Unsolved Toyah Cordingley * Delhi Police arrest Rajwinder Singh

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for posting this Bfew.
Qld police really are doing a great job.

Interesting, as you and shellyg have pointed out, that certain vehicles have been slowed down in the footage.
Will have to watch it a few times and check out the screen shots, but first seeing 21 I thought a dog was hanging his face out the car window also.

The footage is good quality so I'd imagine police were able to identify the number plates off most if not all vehicles of interest?

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
You get the feelz the police might be closing in Toyah's killer BFew ? I do.

Assuming the attacker was in a vehicle, I just can't see how they could not identify the killer(s) before too long.
Killer(s) could be long gone from QLD. Might not even be in the country still.

Assuming the attacker was in a vehicle, I just can't see how they could not identify the killer(s) before too long.
Killer(s) could be long gone from QLD. Might not even be in the country still.

Fairly recent murder in Melbourne, the police seemed to be dragging their heels on making a charge but they had the husband in their sights the entire time I think. The police released CCTV of 'someone' driving the victims car with knowledge it was her husband, along with a few other cars who they asked for information on as well. It was still a bit of time before they actually laid the charge.

Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
i had a look at sorbets time line thingy .....so Toyer at wangetti around 2pm, cars of interest at clifton 5:03 to 5:07 pm probably left wangetti around 4:45 if one of those are the killer , then lake placid police interest in dumping stuff off around 5:30 makes sense. im guessing the poor girl past away around 4;30 ish that afternoon . i think the coppers are all over this animal

You get the feelz the police might be closing in Toyah's killer BFew ? I do.
It's only a matter of time. That video evidence should have the killer very worried.

Cairns Post Police presser is very interesting. CCTV footage is specific and over a very short time frame, five minutes. The officer in charge of these pressers is doing a great job, she's prepared to try and answer more questions than many of them do.

Also, they have found the family that was in the carpark.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for sharing this.
Very interesting presser.

Good to know that they've spoken with the mystery family.

Absolutely agree with you that Detective Inspector Smith is doing a Stella job.
It's impressive to see the QLD police utilising, at such a high level of transparency, one of their most valuable tools in solving murder cases, which is the communities assistance.

I think they're almost there.

https://www.4ca.com.au/john-mackenzie/86750-the-toyah-cordingley-investigation-progressing

Radio interview with Constable Russell Parker about yesterday's appeal and the progress of the investigation.
Const. Parker mentions that the footage wasn't clear enough for police to be able to obtain license plate numbers.

Even more information in this thanks SB.

Noted, he made mention of the car with a canoe strapped to the roof.

TCcanoe.png

Maybe they're having trouble because the attacker's car wasn't in the carpark, I posted earlier after seeing drone footage of the estuary that he may have gone in quietly by boat (I used to go fishing in the estuaries Nth Qld) I didn't even think of a canoe which would be so easy to slide in and out of the water and to hide among the mangroves.

Not sure if that's exactly another canoe couple of cars behind but both those utes look like they have snorkels attached.

TCboard.png

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...isitors-share-encounters-20181025-p50bsg.html

"I was at Wangetti Beach quite a few years ago with a friend," Helen Aitken commented on a QPS Facebook post about the killing.
"Beach was deserted but out of the entire beach some guy comes along and parks up right behind us in sand dunes."
"He then wandered down to water naked with an erection and made us [very] uncomfortable."
"Unlikely to be related but he was definitely trying to engage with us. Glad I was there with a mate and so sorry to hear of this."

Rex Wyld, who said she was at the beach the day Ms Cordingley disappeared, also reported what she had seen through Facebook.

"My husband and I were at Wangetti from about 10-11am on Sunday ... there were only 5 other people on the beach, two were women (one had two dogs) and one was a couple with two dogs. They had a marquee set up so we presume they were there for a while, if anyone can track them down," she wrote on a QPS post."

Last edited:

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
https://m.facebook.com/TheCairnsPost/
Scroll down to Dec 2nd for this article.
For convenience have copy/pasted.
So heartbreaking!
Images referred to by Mr Gardner were not included in the article but it's interesting to note that He mentions Toyah was Buried by the pos responsible.

Toyah Cordingley’s stepfather shares heartache of having the 24-year-old’s car returned home after several weeks of police examinations
Andrea Falvo, The Cairns Post
December 2, 2018 4:00am

Subscriber only

THE stepfather of murder victim Toyah Cordingley has shared the heartache of having the 24-year-old’s car returned home after several weeks of police examinations.

Darren Gardiner has shared a heartfelt post and a series of five photos online, telling of the special memories and stories attached to each.
He said the his family struggled with the fact that their beloved girl wasn’t coming home.
“Now that the police have finished with Toyah’s car it has been delivered on a tilt tray truck to our house,” he wrote.

Normally she would pull up in the driveway and the dog would go nuts because it knew the attention it was going to receive from Toyah and having her come back home to visit us was always a special time for our family.

But this has all changed now because 6 weeks ago she was walking her dog mid afternoon on Wangetti beach without a care in the world.
“But someone took it upon themselves to brutally murder her and bury her on the beach pictured behind her in picture 2.
“Now all Vanessa and myself and Troy have physically of Toyah is a box with her ashes in it picture 5 just because this person thought it was OK to steal her life in a senseless act, let that sink in.”

Mr Gardiner thanked all those who have Toyah awareness bumper stickers and signs displayed in the hope that it would encourage anyone with information into the horror incident to come forward.
Personally I don’t believe that no one knows nothing seems impossible, to me someone knows something willingly or unwillingly,” he wrote.
“So every sticker, sign, news story has to be getting to someone especially the person who has done this.
"So I hope through all this it is starting to put some pressure on some people to do the right thing and help us get the only thing left for us and Toyah and that’s some justice.
“So we thank every single person who displays a sticker shares a story and keeps this all going in the hope we can end this part of this nightmare. Thanks Snake and Vanessa.”

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...isitors-share-encounters-20181025-p50bsg.html

"I was at Wangetti Beach quite a few years ago with a friend," Helen Aitken commented on a QPS Facebook post about the killing.
"Beach was deserted but out of the entire beach some guy comes along and parks up right behind us in sand dunes."
"He then wandered down to water naked with an erection and made us [very] uncomfortable."
"Unlikely to be related but he was definitely trying to engage with us. Glad I was there with a mate and so sorry to hear of this."

Rex Wyld, who said she was at the beach the day Ms Cordingley disappeared, also reported what she had seen through Facebook.

"My husband and I were at Wangetti from about 10-11am on Sunday ... there were only 5 other people on the beach, two were women (one had two dogs) and one was a couple with two dogs. They had a marquee set up so we presume they were there for a while, if anyone can track them down," she wrote on a QPS post."

Rex Wyld mentions there were 5 other people on the beach while her and her husband were there. A couple and two women.
Who was the 5th person?

Last edited:
Heard on tonights news that the police are chasing an Indian national who lived locally for 3 years but happened to take a flight back to India shortly after the murder.

Time to give yourself up scumbag. You can run but you can't hide.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
"Police have been working to track the suspect’s movements on a trip to Cairns on the day of Toyah’s murder and match DNA that may link him to the murder scene.

It is believed witnesses saw the man, who speaks Hindi and Punjabi, with visible scratch and bite marks and behaving suspiciously on his return home after his trip to Cairns. It is understood he booked his flight to India that evening and flew out the following day.

Police are also understood to have identified the nurse’s car driving erratically in security pictures from traffic and dashcams in the same location as Toyah’s mobile phone was triangulated to."

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...d/news-story/f314e80a699803345ac600248e178767

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
7News reports that they knew about the POI 2 weeks ago but chose not to report it.
That he first came to their attention when they triangulated her mobile phone.
They identified his car in security pictures from traffic and dashcams from being in the same location
He was spotted driving erratically thru Cairns that night.
There is potential forensic evidence linking the POI to the murder scene

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
It is believed witnesses saw the man, who speaks Hindi and Punjabi, with visible scratch and bite marks and behaving suspiciously on his return home after his trip to Cairns.

If it was him, then his DNA should be all over Toyah.
They've probably already been able to match the DNA from where he was living to the DNA on Toyah.

Back