Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Been told there’s one player in particular who the club isn’t happy with his condition coming back for preseason. Has been the same the last two years.

Won’t name him but it’s not hard to figure out given he’s been putrid the start of the last few years. Needs to start taking his off seasons seriously.

Dunkley, Liber and Macrae the standouts conditioning wise. From what I can gather that USA Nike experience was well worth it for Dunks and Bonti.

Disappointed by this. He’s such an elite runner, I’m staggered that he regresses so much in the off-season.

We desperately need his ball use and composure. Hoping he catches up and then looks after himself over Xmas.

Been told there’s one player in particular who the club isn’t happy with his condition coming back for preseason. Has been the same the last two years.

Won’t name him but it’s not hard to figure out given he’s been putrid the start of the last few years. Needs to start taking his off seasons seriously.

Dunkley, Liber and Macrae the standouts conditioning wise. From what I can gather that USA Nike experience was well worth it for Dunks and Bonti.
Daniel surely. Can't be anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Vandermeer
- Duryea

And I believe that's Gareth Bale trying to tackle Jong.

Thanks for that.

I thought Buku was taller but the dogs site lists him as 189 cm and Vandermeer as 179cm . In the photo they look the same height. Hope they both grow a bit more.

I did not recognise Duryea at all - a hawthorn jumper can't make that much difference.

Thanks for that.

I thought Buku was taller but the dogs site lists him as 189 cm and Vandermeer as 179cm . In the photo they look the same height. Hope they both grow a bit more.

I did not recognise Duryea at all - a hawthorn jumper can't make that much difference.

depth perception - the flying dutchman is obviously a metre or two in front of Buuks

I thought Picko was meant to be on no-contact?

291118JOng.jpg

Why isnt the draft before pre season?

Wouldn't it make sense to draft them and get them training on the first day?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back