Worst afl player you've seen (and why)

Remove this Banner Ad

What club in their right mind would basically trade Ryan Burton for Chad Wingard? Clarko's plan seems to be to give away draft picks for ageing players.I can't see Hawthorn finishing in the 8 and I think old Roughy might retire mid season next year.

How is this possibly relevant to what you were talking about, or the thread?

How is this possibly relevant to what you were talking about, or the thread?
Geez, you Hawthorn types are touchy, read the rest of the thread, Richmond wont make top 4 ,Castagna is one of the worst players of all time ,all from Hawthorn trolls.Sounds like the wheels are falling off at Glenferrie. My advice would be get someone other than Clarkson to do list management,get rid of Kennett and keep your good players.Obviously Burton leaving is upsetting and Roughy not quite up to it anymore although he can't ignore his committment.It was Clarkson that mentioned retirement to him , not me belvedere!

Again,

Richmond wont make top 4

Not relevant to the thread

Castagna is one of the worst players of all time

On topic, and one posters opinion

ll from Hawthorn trolls.Sounds like the wheels are falling off at Glenferrie. My advice would be get someone other than Clarkson to do list management, get rid of Kennett and keep your good players.Obviously Burton leaving is upsetting and Roughy not quite up to it anymore although he can't ignore his committment. It was Clarkson that mentioned retirement to him , not me belvedere!

All unrelated to the thread topic, so not sure why you're bringing it up.

Again,

Not relevant to the thread

On topic, and one posters opinion

All unrelated to the thread topic, so not sure why you're bringing it up.
You have misquoted me, i didnt say Richmond wont make top 4,or anything about Castagna,i barrack for Richmond, you just stuck my name on it.Maybe you should stop acting like your a moderator mate and stop misquoting people.What's your issue anyway? Critisism of Roughy and Shoenmakers as players might not be cool on the Hawks board but this the main board mate, grow a lefty brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re suggesting he is in the bottom 20-30 players in the competition which is either a poor troll or absolute idiocy.
I think because he is a small, outside player, he needs to get alot of the ball.In todays game, he is of not much value imo.I expect he will get dropped from the team in about round 4.It's a big call I know but that's what I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back