Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Yay, Gaming discussion - I'm torn between Red Dead and Fallout 76 currently.

Red Dead is really good but Fallout has been my true love for many years

Plus: Between work and training for my quasi professional hobby (More on that in the coming months) I get bugger all time to game which is a pain in the neck.

Damn adulting. I miss not having any responsibilities

Yay, Gaming discussion - I'm torn between Red Dead and Fallout 76 currently.

Red Dead is really good but Fallout has been my true love for many years

Plus: Between work and training for my quasi professional hobby (More on that in the coming months) I get bugger all time to game which is a pain in the neck.

Damn adulting. I miss not having any responsibilities
Red Dead all the way. I’m a massive fan of both franchises but the hours upon hours you can tip into RDR2 is amazing. I’ve finshed the game once and am currently on my second play through so I can get all the achievements. It’s fantastic, I played the Fallout 76 beta and wasnt really blown away. Felt like fallout 4 without NPCs

Yeah I’d love to play that aswell
Spider-Man looks great, plus the crew 2 haha
Couldn't rate Spiderman high enough. That game was brilliant! If you're a completionist like me I strongly suggest covering off the collectibles and stuff as you go. New York is big when you're trying to catch up post game.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couldn't rate Spiderman high enough. That game was brilliant! If you're a completionist like me I strongly suggest covering off the collectibles and stuff as you go. New York is big when you're trying to catch up post game.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I’m up there with my plats. Was gonna for top 100 at one stage

The Ashcroft’s are packing up and moving to Melbourne. Marcus offered a gig down there. Wife & kids finishing up at All Saints this week. And means the boys won’t be part of Suns academy, which is a pity. Got some talent.

The Ashcroft’s are packing up and moving to Melbourne. Marcus offered a gig down there. Wife & kids finishing up at All Saints this week. And means the boys won’t be part of Suns academy, which is a pity. Got some talent.
Some how I don’t think he would of been telling them to go to the Suns over the lions anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys - not sure if this is allowed on here.

As some of you may have noticed Goober is doing Movember this year, so shaved off the big handlebars for a good cause.

It’s all to support Men’s cancer and mental health charities, and the big man is about half-way to his target.

If you could spare a buck or two for a good cause and to support one of our own I’m sure it’ll go a long way. As long as he’s got that dirty no back by round 1 I’ll be stoked.

Link below for those interested:

https://au.movember.com/mospace/13771899

Some how I don’t think he would of been telling them to go to the Suns over the lions anyway

Ha. Yep, probably on the money there. Although they were very settled on the GC.
The boys have apparently been accepted into a well known AFL-friendly Melb private school, with full scholarship no less!

Ha. Yep, probably on the money there. Although they were very settled on the GC.
The boys have apparently been accepted into a well known AFL-friendly Melb private school, with full scholarship no less!
Sunsbhoy coached against him last year and didn't rate him at all, thought he was just riding on dad's coat tails. We'll see how it pans out ;)

A quick count of the wooden spoon predictions from the main board thread to date has us clear favourites (29), with Carlton next best (8), followed by St. Kilda (2) and Bullies (1).
Good news is that Izak is a popular pick for the Rising Star (8), with Jack Lukosius our next best (3).

A quick count of the wooden spoon predictions from the main board thread to date has us clear favourites (29), with Carlton next best (8), followed by St. Kilda (2) and Bullies (1).
Good news is that Izak is a popular pick for the Rising Star (8), with Jack Lukosius our next best (3).
If we finish last but have the top 2 in the rising star i'm not going to be too disappointed.

Jeez, Suns are now 51 to make the 8! That's worth a few sneaky dollars...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back