Competitions Player Advocates 2019 - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

11:12pm The pick is in...

Gil : At pick 31...Sibaspud has selected number 14....Jack....sorry....Jarryn Geary...

Me : Very happy my first preference made it this far...

Is GTrains Mullet up next?
Finally! I had him last year. Do him proud!

Yes, GTrains Mullet is up next.

With Pick 31 Gtrains Mullet chooses Rowan "The Prospect" Marshall.

Standing at 201cm, this year is a make or break my man. The recruitment of Max King with St Kilda first pick of this year draft, a heavy investment it what I believe is Marshall best position of Forward/Ruck. While t won't impact much this year with Max recovering for an ACL and needing time to develop his body to play AFL.

Luckily already in his short career he has been able to play multiple positions. I am really keen to see where and how he plays this year.

i

Human Person is up next.

Was kinda hoping to get my boy Roberton back again but oh well.

A hard nut father-son Bailey Rice for me then.

You're up pebblesofsand
No contest for me - 3 games at the end of last year, possession count of 9 then 11 then 16, a goal a game, a bit more competition from the likes of Parker and Kent but I reckon BEN PATON will be one to watch next year.

841FB638-F084-4ACF-B76D-C44448927DF6.gif Real tough decision actually. Was a toss up between the new rookie Wilkie and Tim Membrey for me. Due to the fact I don’t get to watch as many Sandy games as I once did, I have chosen TIM MEMBREY!
I have a good feeling Skunk can put a lacklustre 2018 behind him and come out firing in 2019
Connorn99

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise what an Advocate is don't you CaptainRisky ?

advocate
noun

/ˈadvəkət/

a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.

synonyms:

champion, upholder, supporter, backer, promoter, proponent, exponent, protector, patron;

This means you're going to have to be nice to whoever you pick, even if your furphy-fuelled opinion is that the guy's a bit of a manure transportation lorry ;)

PS: Thank god Paddy's already been taken :cool:

I'm starting to get very nervous , the stock available at pick 41 is not looking too flash , its going to take a lot of restraint on my behalf not to loose the plot next year i'm thinking :(

I'm starting to get very nervous , the stock available at pick 41 is not looking too flash , its going to take a lot of restraint on my behalf not to loose the plot next year i'm thinking :(
Luckily this is a caring, sharing environment...and we’re all behind you...we’ll help you through it...:thumbsu:;)
I think...I mean...won’t we!?

Seeing as my boy was taken much earlier in the draft, I’ll settle for his best mate Logan Austin :)

paddygunner your pick is up
Ok let’s hope Darran adds to his 2 games last year. Look forward to referencing his hurling background!
☘️☘️☘️

Ok let’s hope Darran adds to his 2 games last year. Look forward to referencing his hurling background!
☘️☘️☘️

Ok so he had one big night. Haven't we all? No need to keep referencing it

tenor-11.gif

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back