New list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

seems very young

looks like he's one of these analytics nuts we're starting to see dominating pro sport management. Hopefully it works out, he wasn't even GC's head recruiter so it's definitely a big jump career-wise

Disclaimer - I'm getting this purely from 2 minutes of profile stalking

Last edited:
Yeah but how do you dissociate his work from the rest of the recruiting teams he is involved with? Don't care about his qualifications or any of that jazz, either the dude can build a list or he can't and I don't think there is any reasonable way to determine that from outside.

Yeah ok they're not "good" deets but it's something, it's true that there's very little info on him. I'm not sure this bloke is even 30yo yet so no, nothing to suggest he'd be competent at anything but recruiting and opposition analysis. And powerpoint presentations lol

I dunno, would be good to know who else applied for the job

Yeah ok they're not "good" deets but it's something, it's true that there's very little info on him. I'm not sure this bloke is even 30yo yet so no, nothing to suggest he'd be competent at anything but recruiting and opposition analysis. And powerpoint presentations lol

I dunno, would be good to know who else applied for the job
Worst case is he list manages us into a Dees or Carlton style hole that takes us 12 years to get out of...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly he’s adept at showcasing his own talents and value, the question remains as to how good he will be at recognising the talents and value of others.

ec4c9866d74cca9863f33ce299e6d5d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not hard to find with Google. there's a linkedin account with some good deets.

https://au.linkedin.com/in/markmicallef1

With all due respect to the you fella, all I got from this was our new afl list manager was packing shelves at coles 8 years ago.

Having said that, good luck to him. I was give early responsibility in the workplace and appreciate it very much. Im sure if they have chosen him its for good reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back