Boxing Jeff Horn vs Anthony Mundine @ Suncorp Stadium on Friday, November 30, 2018

Who wins?

• Draw / No Contest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a Danny Green vs Paul Briggs Rematch on the Undercard!!1!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but I just don’t rate Horn that highly.
If this was a 30 year old Horn v a 30 year old Mundine. Choc would probably have the edge.

Both in their peak are great fighters but not in the top echelon.

Everyoneone remembers Horns last loss anex judges him on if but Crawford is a ******* superstar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If this was a 30 year old Horn v a 30 year old Mundine. Choc would probably have the edge.

Both in their peak are great fighters but not in the top echelon.

Everyoneone remembers Horns last loss anex judges him on if but Crawford is a ******* superstar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
lol, do you remember a few years back Mundine wrote that letter to Floyd begging for a fight..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair he was very humble post fight and wished Horn the best

I don’t think it’s the appropriate time to stick the boot into him when he’s retiring.

That’s boxing all boxers will invite controversy to boost their image and sell a fight, I doubt he’s like that in real life.

Holy cant be serious? they will get more than what Wilder will get against Fury.

Update...

"In the lead-up to the fight, Mundine and Horn were projected to make between 4-5 million for the fight with bother fighters agreeing to split proceedings down the middle.

Approximating that each fighter took in the ball park of $2.5 million home from the fight, it means that both fighters earned a whopping $26,041 per second of work"

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/boxin...r-second/c415a763-ad70-4150-87c4-ba635753af47

'' it means that both fighters earned a whopping $26,041 per second of work"

When it comes down to it it's BS though. Training camp is taxing and gruelling. High's and low's from cutting weight, mental and physical fatigue. Nerves and anxiety, time and sacrafice, getting punched to the body and head. It's a lot more than the fight itself. Training camps can be 2-3 months or more.

Update...

"In the lead-up to the fight, Mundine and Horn were projected to make between 4-5 million for the fight with bother fighters agreeing to split proceedings down the middle.

Approximating that each fighter took in the ball park of $2.5 million home from the fight, it means that both fighters earned a whopping $26,041 per second of work"

https://wwos.nine.com.au/news/boxin...r-second/c415a763-ad70-4150-87c4-ba635753af47

Grats to both of them i guess insane money for a fight of that calibre.

Fight was rigged, how the **** would a punch like that knock anyone out?
Mundines Head was tilted back. He got him right on the point of the chin mate. No way Choc would go out with a dive, his ego wouldn’t allow it.

People saying he dived are casual fans who don’t know s**t about boxing.

0760A81D-9139-47CC-AD0A-7E2550DCA807.jpeg

He KO’d.

Back