Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As a neutral supporter,
I thought the Bulldogs GF was the most memorable win in terms of classic moments, such as the Buddy tackle and the Boyd goal to stretch the lead. A moment I can't recall seeing in a GF since the Leo Barry grab in 2005. The Stringer snap out of the ruck, Picken had about 3 memorable plays in the second half.

As a spectacle, the Tigers Grand Final in 2017 was just epic! Even the moments in the game, such as the Martin gather and snaps a rainbow goal, the crowd went nuts!! The Jack Graham goals, a lot of memorable moments, but it was the spectacle of the game, The Killers concert, the celebration, I had never seen anything like it.

Yours and the Bulldogs premierships are probably my favourite Grand Final memories. Really memorable wins.

The Hawks and Cats premierships all just looked a bit predictable and didn't have that sort of atmosphere.

Yours was probably the most entertaining win I can remember seeing. Yours and the Bulldogs.

The last time that happened was the Pies v Saints final, where Goddard took a classic grab and it was a draw, that was a great game.

Usually, grand finals aren't that memorable. A team kicks away and wins and the atmosphere is alright, then it's over, you are lucky to have any real memorable moments.

In 2000 I was happy we won, but there weren't any real memorable plays or moments in the game. 1993 grand final had some memorable moments, like the Michael Long run and goal.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Here we are, just 30min left of our reign. I don’t think I am alone in saying it has been a fantastic 12 months and I have made so many memories. With any we’ll have it back soon enough. Anyway, here’s a little video

:beercheers:

What a day that was :) will never ever forget it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked this up today from Punt Road. Anyone pick up the mistake straight away? Clearly were not meant to win until next year! **** me you had one jobView attachment 591067
Yeah I pointed it out at the time, the website describes at the time were a lot worst tbf.

Back