Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunting a pick in the 15-25 range. If anyone is looking for more picks I'd be willing to send a combo of picks/players to move up as I have plenty of 3rd and 4th round picks and lots of juicy prospects I could trade...

I'm back from the States and Canada now, so I'm back on deck for trades! PM me if you're looking for movements around picks or players. Open to anything at this stage but I'd be looking to try and go for top 4 again next season.

I have picks 9, 23, 37, 51, 65, 79, 93, 107, 121, etc.

Also, this is where my list is at:

Albury Lightning Squad List

1. Reece Conca (traded to Freo)
2. Jake Kolodjashnij
3. Harris Andrews
4. Jake Kelly
5. Kaiden Brand
6. Tom Jonas
7. Timothy Kelly
8. Jack Macrae
9. Tom Mitchell
10. Liam Shiels
11. Dayne Zorko
12. Brodie Grundy
13. Shane Edwards
14. Jason Castagna
15. Mark Baguley
16. Darcy Parish
17. Daniel Rioli
18. Lachlan Keeffe
19. Richard Douglas
20. Mitch Duncan
21. Ricky Henderson
22. Jack Graham
23. Josh Smith (delisted)
24. Sam Powell-Pepper
25. Jordan Roughead (traded to Coll)
26. Lin Jong
27. David Astbury
28. Nicholas Coffield
29. Patrick Naish
30. Lloyd Meek
31. Cam O'Shea (delisted)
32. Jarrod Garlett
33. Nakia Cockatoo
34. Nathan Drummond (delisted)
35. James Frawley
36. Jesse Hogan (traded to Freo)
37. Paddy McCartin
38. Anthony Miles (traded to GC)
39. Jonathon Patton
40. Cyril Rioli (retired)
41. Brodie Smith
42. Daniel Talia
43. Luke Ryan
44. Tom Boyd
45. Matt De Boer

Don’t need to get rid of all these players but still need to create 2-3 list spots.

So will be motivated to move:

James Parsons
Jacob Allison
James Cousins
Daniel Howe
Ryan Lester
Tom Sheridan
David Cunningham

Will take pick upgrades or future picks

Or even open to other ideas

1. Hartung, Billy (Delisted)
  2. Mullet, Aaron (Delisted)
  3. Neade, Jake (Delisted)
  4. Partington, Luke (Delisted)
Picks: 15, 49, 61, 75

I'll formally de-list the above players to make these picks live in the draft.

Here's my list for the front page, and for anyone's information if they wanted to discuss trades.

1. Patrick Cripps
2. Devon Smith
3. Zach Merrett
4. Stephen Coniglio
5. Rory Laird
6. Luke Parker
7. Elliot Yeo
8. Marcus Bontempelli
9. Josh Dunkley
10. Touk Miller
11. Brandan Parfitt
12. Michael Walters
13. Dion Prestia
14. Jeremy Cameron
15. Chad Wingard
16. Jack Martin
17. Scott Lycett
18. Jack Billings
19. Nic Naitanui
20. Ollie Wines
21. Tim Membrey
22. Dylan Shiel
23. Toby Nankervis
24. Tom Langdon
25. Rhys Mathieson
26. Adam Tomlinson
27. Jake Stringer
28. Zac Fisher
29. Trent Cotchin
30. Liam Duggan
31. Billy Stretch
32. Heath Shaw
33. Eric Hipwood
34. Luke McDonald
35. Jack Newnes
36. Kade Kolodjashnij
37. Callum Ah Chee
38. Ben Ainsworth
39. Pearce Hanley
40. Lachie Plowman
41. Tom Murphy
42. Jeremy Finlayson
43. Brandon White
44. Trent McKenzie
45. Liam Picken

Although i'm sure i'll regret this (particularly around draft time), i think my time is up. All the best guys! I'll keep tabs on how the comp is going.

Sounds like you're having second thoughts.... you sure you can't be persuaded to stay around? Maybe a trade will get you fired up? I'm sure there'd be no shortage of offers if you're up for going around again ;)

Early signs suggest Blakely is keeping back status. Langdon, Taranto and Bradshaw losing DPP as probably expected (Langdon the worst some of them imo)

I would like to delist Marco Paperone, Nick Graham and Tom Papley. When is the draft? As like every year I am in Asia a lot in coming months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Alert:

Geelong West Sparrows trade: picks 21, 25 and warburton warriors future 4th

Drews Dynamos trade: pick 12 and Dynamos future 3rd

Drew23 to confirm

Early signs suggest Blakely is keeping back status. Langdon, Taranto and Bradshaw losing DPP as probably expected (Langdon the worst some of them imo)

There was this a few days ago too
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-11-30/fantasy-dualposition-players-revealed-for-2019

PATRICK Dangerfield is set to be the most relevant player in AFL Fantasy in 2019.

The Geelong superstar holds dual-position status for the season ahead and is every chance to be the top scoring forward of 2019.

Essendon’s Devon Smith was the top scoring forward last season and he retains MID/FWD status while Port Adelaide’s Justin Westhoff is named as a RUC/FWD. The duo, together with Dangerfield, were the only players available as forwards to average more than 100 points this year.

Josh Dunkley enjoyed more time in the Bulldogs’ midfield in the second half of the season but remains as a MID/FWD as is his teammate Toby McLean.

Some of recent top draft talent have dual-position status with Tim Kelly, Zac Bailey, Paddy Dow, Bailey Banfield and James Worpel carrying the MID/FWD tag next to their name.

Carlton’s new recruit Will Setterfield was already looking like a popular pick following his move from the Giants. He will have more fans now that he is available as a MID/FWD.

Only 13 players hold DEF/MID status.

The pick of the bunch appears to be Bomber Andrew McGrath who has added MID to 2018’s DEF classification.

After playing as a half-back last season for the Giants and gaining DPP in round six, Lachie Whitfield will be available as a defender only. Same goes for Docker Connor Blakely and Hawk James Sicily.

West Coast’s Elliot Yeo was at the top of the table for defenders this year, but he will just be a MID in 2019. Angus Brayshaw, who had a stellar season for the Dees after finishing third in the Brownlow, also copped the same fate due to his role primarily being through the midfield.

Some Fantasy Draft pundits are bullish on Tim Taranto’s value in the new year. After showing some great signs throughout 2018, the young Giant is available as a MID only; a position where he may not mix it with the elite after having his FWD status stripped.

Other MID only prospects who have held other positions in the past include Paul Seedsman, Ed Langdon, Reece Conca, Brett Deledio, Jed Anderson, Tom Rockliff and Mark Hutchings.

The team at Fantasy HQ is currently putting together the prices for the upcoming season of Fantasy Classic. Stay tuned to AFL.com.au as The Traders will be profiling the best picks from every club for Classic and Draft in the lead-up to the launch of the official Fantasy game of the AFL in late January.

Get expert advice from The Traders during the pre-season in the Fantasy Hub. Follow AFL Fantasy on Twitter and 'like' the Facebook page to join in the conversation.

There was this a few days ago too
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-11-30/fantasy-dualposition-players-revealed-for-2019

PATRICK Dangerfield is set to be the most relevant player in AFL Fantasy in 2019.

The Geelong superstar holds dual-position status for the season ahead and is every chance to be the top scoring forward of 2019.

Essendon’s Devon Smith was the top scoring forward last season and he retains MID/FWD status while Port Adelaide’s Justin Westhoff is named as a RUC/FWD. The duo, together with Dangerfield, were the only players available as forwards to average more than 100 points this year.

Josh Dunkley enjoyed more time in the Bulldogs’ midfield in the second half of the season but remains as a MID/FWD as is his teammate Toby McLean.

Some of recent top draft talent have dual-position status with Tim Kelly, Zac Bailey, Paddy Dow, Bailey Banfield and James Worpel carrying the MID/FWD tag next to their name.

Carlton’s new recruit Will Setterfield was already looking like a popular pick following his move from the Giants. He will have more fans now that he is available as a MID/FWD.

Only 13 players hold DEF/MID status.

The pick of the bunch appears to be Bomber Andrew McGrath who has added MID to 2018’s DEF classification.

After playing as a half-back last season for the Giants and gaining DPP in round six, Lachie Whitfield will be available as a defender only. Same goes for Docker Connor Blakely and Hawk James Sicily.

West Coast’s Elliot Yeo was at the top of the table for defenders this year, but he will just be a MID in 2019. Angus Brayshaw, who had a stellar season for the Dees after finishing third in the Brownlow, also copped the same fate due to his role primarily being through the midfield.

Some Fantasy Draft pundits are bullish on Tim Taranto’s value in the new year. After showing some great signs throughout 2018, the young Giant is available as a MID only; a position where he may not mix it with the elite after having his FWD status stripped.

Other MID only prospects who have held other positions in the past include Paul Seedsman, Ed Langdon, Reece Conca, Brett Deledio, Jed Anderson, Tom Rockliff and Mark Hutchings.

The team at Fantasy HQ is currently putting together the prices for the upcoming season of Fantasy Classic. Stay tuned to AFL.com.au as The Traders will be profiling the best picks from every club for Classic and Draft in the lead-up to the launch of the official Fantasy game of the AFL in late January.

Get expert advice from The Traders during the pre-season in the Fantasy Hub. Follow AFL Fantasy on Twitter and 'like' the Facebook page to join in the conversation.
Always interesting seeing the position changes, it adds to the challenge of list building for sure. I have Bailey and Setterfield with M/F status but do i plan for them keeping that status or do i treat them like midfielders long term...Just a hypothetical not a real question but the DPP changes always add a new dynamic to team lists each year. Hopefully a few of my many young mids will become defenders in time because i do not have many of those! :p

Always interesting seeing the position changes, it adds to the challenge of list building for sure. I have Bailey and Setterfield with M/F status but do i plan for them keeping that status or do i treat them like midfielders long term...Just a hypothetical not a real question but the DPP changes always add a new dynamic to team lists each year. Hopefully a few of my many young mids will become defenders in time because i do not have many of those! :p
I think normally UF will have these changes, plus a few extra. Happy that Whitfield will have Back status, better late than never!

Yeah I need to spend a few hours updating this page. I wont put up any lists at the moment until the coach messages me, but I will message those guys soon to see if I get a response..

TRADE ALERT

LWP gets - Pick 25, Ben Long + Lachie Henderson

deeman87 gets - Pick 15

I have a love/hate relationship with Long. He's been on my list a couple of times but clearly the Saints rate him. He led the clubs first pre-season camp this year and seems a lock as our #1 small forward. Im not sure about his fantasy prospects but as a depth option it can't hurt.

Henderson might be a touch old for my list but again, a best 18 defender who can hit most of the stats can't hurt.

I drop from 15 to 25 in my search for mids but looking at the middle of this draft I think there are options there. Pick 49 will be interesting as well.

I've got a solid list going into 2019 (aiming for finals again) and a big draft haul waiting for me there also.

TRADE ALERT

LWP gets - Pick 25, Ben Long + Lachie Henderson

deeman87 gets - Pick 15

I have a love/hate relationship with Long. He's been on my list a couple of times but clearly the Saints rate him. He led the clubs first pre-season camp this year and seems a lock as our #1 small forward. Im not sure about his fantasy prospects but as a depth option it can't hurt.

Henderson might be a touch old for my list but again, a best 18 defender who can hit most of the stats can't hurt.

I drop from 15 to 25 in my search for mids but looking at the middle of this draft I think there are options there. Pick 49 will be interesting as well.

I've got a solid list going into 2019 (aiming for finals again) and a big draft haul waiting for me there also.
Confirmed :D

Stoked to move up to 15. It's taking a fair bit of bargaining with a number of diff coaches to get to the position that i want and i'm almost there now with 3 picks inside 15 which looked like a tall ask when i only had 1 and 39 a month ago. Still looking to do deals, i still have 3 picks from 39-47 so if anyone wants an extra pick i'm still looking to move up from 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back