Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

46887641_10156467980482713_5379109933063077888_n.jpg

Also it's Kyiv now, they've asked people to use the Ukrainian transliteration rather than the Russian one.

On a completely random note, I saw Creed 2 today and during a scene in Ukraine, it was also referenced as Kyiv. I felt kinda cool that I knew why and could explain it to my friends afterwards :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith Rowe in particular was impressive in an inexperienced Arsenal side, catching Emery's eye ahead of Sunday afternoon's (Monday morning AEDT) north London derby against rivals Tottenham Hotspur.

"He is taking confidence, he is taking responsibility and also I think his performance in 90 minutes is very good," Emery told a news conference.

"He is a good example for the other young players. We think they can help us but they need the confidence of playing matches, not only working with us in the training sessions.

"They need to take minutes in matches like today. We want and have the responsibility with the young players like Emile but also the others for them to stay, work and show us that they can improve and stay with us.

You’ve gone very early with this Shoei, or perhaps you tried the reverse jinx?

Auba doesn’t fit the team?! What have I just read? He’s our top scorer this season and has 18 goals in the 25 or 26 league games he’s played since he joined the club....

I think he meant for this type of game.

Yes.

Tonight's game we need a big effort.

Ozil is out, Ramsey, Lacazette, and Guendouzi on the bench
Back spasm for Ozil apparently. He'll get the same s**t as usual but honestly, back spasms are horrible and you don't feel right for quite a while afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back