Banter Preseason general discussion - The Reigning Premiers Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

**** the new hungry jacks logo looks tripe!!!
Don’t know what they need that white box around it for.. or for it to overlap the wings. Smaller logo to fit inside the wing without the white would’ve still been legible.

Like Anus, Waterman also needs to fix his kicking. His set shots really let him down. Great runner though, he really shouldn’t be competing with Venables once DV finally moves into full time midfield

Agree, i'm a big fan of Waterman. His contribution in 2018 well and truly exceeded expectations.

Bit stiff not to get back in the team in the end. Daresay he'll be competing a fair bit with OAllen for Lecras spot.

It's a good problem to have knowing we've got a couple of talented young players who look capable of filling the void :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is also a well known fact that in life if you have no photos you provide a celebrity lookalike example so everyone can close their eyes and imagine what she looks like

Waterman was so underrated in the games he played.
Impacted games so much more than Venables. But he's got a lot of competition to find his place - Good thing!
Waterman's debut run of games must be up there with the best, with his impact on play and the scoreboard..might get to see Waterman MkII in 2019?

I watched a season review vid on YouTube last night and Waterman was involved in so many goals for us when he played. I hope we don’t leave him to rot in the twos hoping Venables will live up to his draft pick position.

Murky has swapped to The No 2 jumper now so will be very hard to leave out of the team..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Masten is fit like he was last year i think it will be hard to displace him next year. Short term i am fine with him there because his elite running is crucial to our gameplan so i hope we have some players in the wings looking to emulate him over the pre-season!

He was also harder in the clinches in 18 when it was his turn to go - did a few good things in tight under pressure in the GF too.

The boys are going hard down at subi today,just saw redden, sheed and vards heading into the ground..gonna be hot for them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jake Waterman has looked to put on more size this off season. Interesting considering they want him to play that connecter role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back