Media The Crispy Award

Remove this Banner Ad

For a long time, there has been a gap in the awards season in the Sweet FA. We celebrate rookies, onfield performers, off field performers, and those who add value to the league through quality media contributions.

Where is the recognition however for those to blatantly whore themselves out to try and win these awards.

In honour of these heroes, the Furies have commissioned a new award. Named after a mystery AFL player who decided to raise his media profile via artistic webcam work worthy of the WONDERS, we now have the Crispy!

The prize is this awesome trophy, which is also functional for their chosen pursuit.

41tB5qXD1qL._SY355_.jpg

Nominations are open, and I start the honor roll with two worthy media whores.

s3-news-tmp-77017-trivago--2x1--940.jpg

Cadaver has taken media whore work to new levels. With a mass of spreadsheets and unfinished threads, deaddude has laid an early claim on the Crispy, with media overexposure Terry Wallace would be proud of.

giphy.gif

BRAB the once bastion of social justice warrior outrage and bile, has had to change direction in S26. With the SwampBRAB's successfully out BRABing BRAB, BRAB has had to resort to the path of becoming one of the Sweet FA's premier media whores in order to sustain his need for attention in the league. He has left his run late, but his finals whoring has been exceptional.

The Crispy will be determined by a complex mathematical formula developed by the Furies of all nominees, with the award to be given at seasons end

For a long time, there has been a gap in the awards season in the Sweet FA. We celebrate rookies, onfield performers, off field performers, and those who add value to the league through quality media contributions.

Where is the recognition however for those to blatantly whore themselves out to try and win these awards.

In honour of these heroes, the Furies have commissioned a new award. Named after a mystery AFL player who decided to raise his media profile via artistic webcam work worthy of the WONDERS, we now have the Crispy!

The prize is this awesome trophy, which is also functional for their chosen pursuit.

41tB5qXD1qL._SY355_.jpg

Cadaver has taken media whore work to new levels. With a mass of spreadsheets and unfinished threads, deaddude has laid an early claim on the Crispy, with media overexposure Terry Wallace would be proud of.

giphy.gif

BRAB the once bastion of social justice warrior outrage and bile, has had to change direction in S26. With the SwampBRAB's successfully out BRABing BRAB, BRAB has had to resort to the path of becoming one of the Sweet FA's premier media whores in order to sustain his need for attention in the league. He has left his run late, but his finals whoring has been exceptional.

The Crispy will be determined by a complex mathematical formula developed by the Furies of all nominees, with the award to be given at seasons end

I've posted all season kiddo.

41tB5qXD1qL._SY355_.jpg

giphy.gif

Exhibit A...

Can you win your own award?

Exhibit A...

Can you win your own award?

pffff

I didn't even rate myself in the clubs top 20 in my B&F last year.

Im here under court order.

its why i always have and always will decline any awards and honours this league bestows. FFS, I dont even want to play SoO

*Insert "No U" and then "InB4 shud up Dragon" comments here*

you're obsession with creating a rivalry with the Dragons out of nothing is ALMOST worthy of a nomination. You failed to produce any spam of media however, just freeloaded on others. The Crispy Committee will need to take your nomination under advisement

Committee has considered is verdict.

Considering he effectively nominated himself, nominee number 3 is:

tenor.gif

SarahSmiles

yes, negative points for failure to make ones own media, but the successful hijacking of other peoples media to discuss (1) being under age, (2) a rivalry with the Dragons noone - including the Dragons - was aware of, and (3) agreeing with everyone you are a banned alt account, even though mods confirmed you're not, means you are worthy of at least consideration amongst the first string of Sweet FA media whores

Committee has considered is verdict.

Considering he effectively nominated himself, nominee number 3 is:

tenor.gif

SarahSmiles

yes, negative points for failure to make ones own media, but the successful hijacking of other peoples media to discuss (1) being under age, (2) a rivalry with the Dragons noone - including the Dragons - was aware of, and (3) agreeing with everyone you are a banned alt account, even though mods confirmed you're not, means you are worthy of at least consideration amongst the first string of Sweet FA media whores
YAY! Do I get my badge now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** the lube I want a badge.

Furies don't do badges. that involves paperwork, which we hate. Also Chief hates most of us for being complete flogs on the main board during October 2017

Furies don't do badges. that involves paperwork, which we hate. Also Chief hates most of us for being complete flogs on the main board during October 2017 and September 2018
EFA

Furies don't do badges. that involves paperwork, which we hate. Also Chief hates most of us for being complete flogs on the main board during October 2017
Those were the days.

Pretty much how I will be when the Wonders go #firsttosix

Pff I have not stop, and it's forum-wide.

Thanks to some good PMs, the Committee has agreed anyone who has done the following will be granted an immediate nomination for the Crispy:

1) made a media thread about themselves staying at their club when they are a rookie

2) made a media thread about themselves leaving their club when they are a rookie

Baby media whores are still media whores, and deserve reward for their commitment to self promotion

Committee has also approved the nomination of one of the Sweet FA's veteran media whores. Rookies if you want to be truly elite, learn from JoshWoodenSpoon

I could talk about his achievements, his extensive portfolio across the Sweet FA media landscape, but I think this sums up JWS in S26 best

Edit: nomination worthy solely on promoting the phrase "the goodest blend around"

Last edited:
Thanks to some good PMs, the Committee has agreed anyone who has done the following will be granted an immediate nomination for the Crispy:

1) made a media thread about themselves staying at their club when they are a rookie

2) made a media thread about themselves leaving their club when they are a rookie

Baby media whores are still media whores, and deserve reward for their commitment to self promotion
Point 2 adds Wayne's-World to the list

Another nomination in is a relative newcomer to the league, but who has whored himself with th best of them

CsXQ.gif

U2tigers

How many media threads have been created in S26 extolling the virtues of the most overrated position in Qooty? His relentless and neverending promotion of big stupid idiotic ruckman in his own media and any he could hijack has been breathtaking, and truly worthy of nomination for the Crispy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back