2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you happy with your new seats, where are you sitting? In the Ponsford stand with the rest of the Magpie army?
'
I am in Ponsford Stand for both Home and Away.

Not sure about my Seats until I use them

Doesn't it tell you?
TradeDraft everyone should get confirmation of where they are at on emails at first etc.

Jen is right on that.

Not that you have to say what seat ofcourse.

I use a little card I write the seat area number etc and once arrives it marries up.
Though I’m happy same same area etc.

I know this is past long gone, but I used to like the Victoria Park social club for home games.
Ha ha had a little transister and listened to the races sometimes too.

The days of yore.

I’m in M36 for all matches at the MCG. Seating for our solitary Away game has altered for me at Marvel Stadium. I’ll now use Aisle 48 (next to the cheer squad), after having Aisle 46 for 13 seasons (2006 - 2018). I’ve served my first season in Aisle 36 for Home games at Marvel Stadium, after previously using Aisle 39 for 12 seasons (2006 - 2017).

I’m in M36 for all matches at the MCG. Seating for our solitary Away game has altered for me at Marvel Stadium. I’ll now use Aisle 48 (next to the cheer squad), after having Aisle 46 for 13 seasons (2006 - 2018). I’ve served my first season in Aisle 36 for Home games at Marvel Stadium, after previously using Aisle 39 for 12 seasons (2006 - 2017).
I changed to M36 also. What's that like, btw? I've only ever been in M34.

I booked my seat last Thursday (can't remember where). In the Magpies Membership portal I cannot see it yet. Can you all see yours? Wondering if there has been a stuff up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I mean in the areas the Collingwood members have tickets.
Just using your AFL membership wouldn’t get you in.

You would need to ring the club, they used to offer discounted rates for AFL members wanting to take out Pies reserved seating packages...but in recent years clubs have been putting direct club members first, and reducing discount afforded to AFL members.

Just using your AFL membership wouldn’t get you in.

You would need to ring the club, they used to offer discounted rates for AFL members wanting to take out Pies reserved seating packages...but in recent years clubs have been putting direct club members first, and reducing discount afforded to AFL members.
Ah, that is what I wanted to know. Can buy but depends on availability. Thank you.

At the moment I buy AFL home games offered by AFL (preseason) then go in and buy seats as they are released for other games but can often be seated with opposition supporters.

Will give them a ring.

Ah, that is what I wanted to know. Can buy but depends on availability. Thank you.

At the moment I buy AFL home games offered by AFL (preseason) then go in and buy seats as they are released for other games but can often be seated with opposition supporters.

Will give them a ring.
I am an AFL member and get a discount on my Legends membership, or maybe it's the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back