Spill it bra....
I caught a glimpse...this is what I think I saw

19 - Bytel or King
23 - Bytel or King
34 - Matthew Parker (I think)
40 - No idea
41 - No idea
44 - Callum Wilkie (I think)

It could've been King in the 23 and Bytel in the 19.

Do have to wonder how far he would have slid if we had've passed. We knew him inside and out, he rehabbed with us, how scared would other clubs have been if we overlooked him?

Do have to wonder how far he would have slid if we had've passed. We knew him inside and out, he rehabbed with us, how scared would other clubs have been if we overlooked him?
That article on afl.com had it that port were taking max if he was there but had Rozee between the twins so Ben ended up temporarily at gc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I was wondering on Mr Hogan, but no chance (in talent) on my end!

Shame Anderson didn’t get to 100 for us given his son is currently in top 5 calcs.
Matty Young's kid looks good as well. Just missed out there as Matt got to the 90's. Same with goose if he ever has a son. Stranded on 99 games with us. Gee the footy gods hate us, don't they?

Matty Young's kid looks good as well. Just missed out there as Matt got to the 90's. Same with goose if he ever has a son. Stranded on 99 games with us. Gee the footy gods hate us, don't they?
You’d think Goose would have been gifted that 100th game.
RTB, you own that.

RTB, you own that.
He would’ve if he didn’t injure his hammy before that Hawks game in 09

RTB, you own that.

Declines Goose 100+.
Allows Luke Ball to walk to Collingwood for 2010.
Coaches Zac Dawson for about 10 straight seasons.
Ditches St Kilda for Fremantle which lets Goddard go to Essendon as RFA after falling out with Scott Watters.
Dal Santo does the same but walks to Norf.

I know what RTB stands for now.
Ross Trumpets Battlers.

Yep. There was a study done that showed that God spend 53% of his time working out ways to screw us over. That felt low so might need to be validated.

Declines Goose 100+.
Allows Luke Ball to walk to Collingwood for 2010.
Coaches Zac Dawson for about 10 straight seasons.
Ditches St Kilda for Fremantle which lets Goddard go to Essendon as RFA after falling out with Scott Watters.
Dal Santo does the same but walks to Norf.

I know what RTB stands for now.
Ross Trumpets Battlers.
Oh well at least he didn't inject the players with horse blood...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back