Media #PhenoMedia Presents: A Very SFA Christmas Countdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Ho ho ho, SFA!

SantaPhenom.png

Welcome one and all to my SFA Christmas Countdown for 2018!

I know my thread last year with all the Christmas song parodies only got to the 3rd last year, but hey, it's hard to rewrite songs to be about the SFA on a daily basis, I'm not Weird Al Yankovic.

Besides, this year will focus on my specialty: slightly above average photoshops! At least for the most part...

What else can you expect from this thread? Well, we'll have sing-alongs, a special Christmas qooty match, a tour of the city of Sweet's Christmas lights, an interview with the birthday boy himself The Jesus, a special preview of Christmas dinner, a visit from TJASTA Claus, and much, much more!

Come back tomorrow for the first installment: the Dragon Island Christmas Windows!​

I thought they did that at birth?
You're thinking of a Bris where we actually go chop chop (To boys only)
Chanukah is where we eat fried s**t and then celebrate not getting killed and get presents. My family also tends to meet up with friends and play a massive game of cricket.

Ho ho ho, SFA!

View attachment 591086

I know my thread last year with all the Christmas song parodies only got to the 3rd last year, but hey, it's hard to rewrite songs to be about the SFA on a daily basis, I'm not Weird Al Yankovic.

Besides, this year will focus on my specialty: slightly above average photoshops! At least for the most part...

What else can you expect from this thread? Well, we'll have sing-alongs, a special Christmas qooty match, a tour of the city of Sweet's Christmas lights, an interview with the birthday boy himself The Jesus, a special preview of Christmas dinner, a visit from TJASTA Claus, and much, much more!

Come back tomorrow for the first installment: the Dragon Island Christmas Windows!​
Better get this done before Christmas is banned.

DECEMBER 2ND

THE DRAGON ISLAND CHRISTMAS WINDOWS

As we come towards the end of the year, it's time to look back on the seasons that were in the SFA for 2018.

To celebrate, we here at Dragon Island have prepared a few celebratory windows of the events and posters who have made the last two seasons some of the most memorable in SFA history!

Unfortunately, we were on a budget, so there's only 3...

Enjoy!

0_be387_d1d508a8_L.png

z4a6497a7.png

e2990ded.png

Tomorrow: The Christmas Lights of the Northern regions of Sweet City!​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DECEMBER 2ND

THE DRAGON ISLAND CHRISTMAS WINDOWS

As we come towards the end of the year, it's time to look back on the seasons that were in the SFA for 2018.

To celebrate, we here at Dragon Island have prepared a few celebratory windows of the events and posters who have made the last two seasons some of the most memorable in SFA history!

Unfortunately, we were on a budget, so there's only 3...

Enjoy!

View attachment 591385

View attachment 591387

View attachment 591386

Tomorrow: The Christmas Lights of the Northern regions of Sweet City!​
Do I get a badge?

DECEMBER 3RD

THE ROYALS, GUMBIES, AND FURIES CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Let's go for a joyride and visit the clubs based out of the north region of Sweet City and see what their Christmas lights are like!

First up, we're off to Gold City, where the Royals have unsurprisingly spared no expense in their extraordinarily lavish displays.

greatchristmaslightfight06.jpg

christmas-lights-outdoor-light-drop-dead-gorgeous-ceramic-christmas-village-houses-manufacturers-christmas-lights-christmas-lights-displays-how-to-hang-christmas-lights-on-house-christmas-light-s.JPG

blenheim-palace-during-the-xmas-lights-display-HH48KF.jpg

a-grab-from-video-crazy-buckingham-palace-xmas-lights-display-pic-youtube-saunelliot884-image-2-531026434.jpg

Pictured: What having wealthy connections looks like

...Bloody hell Blacky, how much did this lot cost?

Anyway, moving onto the Gumbies, it seems that everyone's getting right into the Christmas spirit!

Lazy-Christmas-Lights-Fail-2.jpg

85534056.jpg

Joy to the world?

I guess BRAB was on lights duty immediately after last night's match...

Anyway, let's wrap things up with the Furies light display, which according to rumour, was designed by Tigerturbulance, any truth to that TT?

Tigerturbulance: Yes, definitely!

Alright, where are the lights?

Tigerturbulance: They're all around that palm tree.

Let's check it ou-oh Jesus Christ...

screen-shot-2014-04-24-at-1-55-22-pm.png

Pictured: An image that hopefully won't give me a strike. I mean, c'mon, KohPhi and the Furies list post s**t like this on a daily basis

...You do realise what that looks like, right?

Tigerturbulance: Absolutely!

This segment is over.

Tune in tomorrow for our first Christmas sing-along! And there's a special guest star who I think you all know!​

DECEMBER 3RD

THE ROYALS, GUMBIES, AND FURIES CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Let's go for a joyride and visit the clubs based out of the north region of Sweet City and see what their Christmas lights are like!

First up, we're off to Gold City, where the Royals have unsurprisingly spared no expense in their extraordinarily lavish displays.

greatchristmaslightfight06.jpg

christmas-lights-outdoor-light-drop-dead-gorgeous-ceramic-christmas-village-houses-manufacturers-christmas-lights-christmas-lights-displays-how-to-hang-christmas-lights-on-house-christmas-light-s.JPG

blenheim-palace-during-the-xmas-lights-display-HH48KF.jpg

a-grab-from-video-crazy-buckingham-palace-xmas-lights-display-pic-youtube-saunelliot884-image-2-531026434.jpg

Pictured: What having wealthy connections looks like

...Bloody hell Blacky, how much did this lot cost?

Anyway, moving onto the Gumbies, it seems that everyone's getting right into the Christmas spirit!

Lazy-Christmas-Lights-Fail-2.jpg

85534056.jpg

Joy to the world?

I guess BRAB was on lights duty immediately after last night's match...

Anyway, let's wrap things up with the Furies light display, which according to rumour, was designed by Tigerturbulance, any truth to that TT?

Tigerturbulance: Yes, definitely!

Alright, where are the lights?

Tigerturbulance: They're all around that palm tree.

Let's check it ou-oh Jesus Christ...

screen-shot-2014-04-24-at-1-55-22-pm.png

Pictured: An image that hopefully won't give me a strike. I mean, c'mon, KohPhi and the Furies list post s**t like this on a daily basis

...You do realise what that looks like, right?

Tigerturbulance: Absolutely!

This segment is over.

Tune in tomorrow for our first Christmas sing-along! And there's a special guest star who I think you all know!​
He unleashes his fury as a bear now.

DECEMBER 4TH

CHRISTMAS SING-ALONG: PART ONE

Welcome back to the Christmas Countdown! Tonight, we've got a special musical treat for all you piano fanatics out there!

The SFA's very own Elton Johns Wig is going to perform a medley of Christmas hits! Take it away, Wigman!

Elton! It's wonderful seeing you getting into the festive season!

EJW: For *s sake, you idiot, I'm a ******* wig! I can't sing for s**t...

elton-john-1454331452-view-0.jpg

Elton, pictured seeing himself yet again tagged in a Phenom media thread

Oh sure you can't...fire up the piano again, I feel a duet coming on!

EJW: Jesus Christ...

Ah, wasn't that fun?

EJW: ...Nope...

Yeah, yeah...reckon you could play one more Elton Christmas classic?

EJW: Oh for gods sake...

EJW: There, are you ******* happy?!?!

EltonJohn.jpg

Elton, seen after yelling that last sentence

Yes, Elton, yes I am...Merry Christmas!

EJW: Wig out...

Tomorrow: Home Alone: SFA Edition!​

Tomorrow: Home Alone: SFA Edition!
I can see it now. The SFA family is rushing around like headless chooks trying to organise everything for the family Christmas holiday to France. We get to the big day, everyone piles out and into the vans. A quick head count and we're on our way. Get to the airport, get our boarding passes, get on the plane. Time to relax. But something's not right. We're forgetting something. Surely not. No, we're definitely forgetting something....

2o48k3.jpg

Ho ho ho, SFA!

View attachment 591086

dQ6W0TY.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back