Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2019

Who should we sponsor this year for Saints BigFooty Player Sponsorship?

• Sam Alabakis

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Matty Parker

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • Jack Lonie

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Richo???

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Robbie Young

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Callum Wilkie

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Alright by my count that is 83ish shares sold so we are within 10 so I am happy to get the ball rolling with the club to sign us up for next year, GREAT WORK ALL!!!!!

I have asked the club for list of players without sponsorship at this stage, once received I will put up a poll for people to vote or nominate others.

I will need to send payment before xmas so if possible can people start sending money across to the below bank account. FYI it is a separate bank account I have setup just for this so if anyone wants to see statements etc I can send through.

BSB: 083231
Account: 844438053
Name: Brendan Boyd

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR BIGFOOTY NICKNAME IS SOMEWHERE ON THE NARRATION etc SO I KNOW WHO IS WHOS CASHOLA.

If you need to make smaller weekly payment to pay it all please PM me and let me know so I know what to look out for.

Any questions, chuck them on here or PM

Cheers
Paid.

Where are we at boydie ??

If we are on board with my brother, Matty Parker, then I think I'm duty bound to put some cash in here...

Where are we at boydie ??

If we are on board with my brother, Matty Parker, then I think I'm duty bound to put some cash in here...
You wish he is your bro!

Think we are within 10 shares of getting all pledged, so happy to run with it from here and hopefully after everyone finishes spending on pressies and food and booze over xmas we get a couple of 1 share additional purchases etc hehe

Fund rec'd Saintos and goodie23

We are bout half way with funds rec'd, hopefully wrap it all up this side of Christmas if that's possible for everyone?
Once again PM me if you have any issues and need a little extra time

Kildonan or Armitage2Riewoldt are you guys able to suss out BigFooty cashola again please?

We are bout half way with funds rec'd, hopefully wrap it all up this side of Christmas if that's possible for everyone?
Once again PM me if you have any issues and need a little extra time
boydie….I'll have my bucks to you late next week...….going by my rough maths...we would have filled the quota.

Back