Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Jericho is a great idea, but wouldn't mind if the class of horse being better a glorified benchmark 58. (i know its a benchmark 90) Good old Sky Channel couldnt handle the repecharve being so long so they showed it in a split screen while horses at Newcastle were moving in, Sky Channel seriously is an abomination, even minnow racing juristictions like Korea have a much better coverage

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Good old Sky Channel couldnt handle the repecharve being so long so they showed it in a split screen while horses at Newcastle were moving in, Sky Channel seriously is an abomination, even minnow racing juristictions like Korea have a much better coverage
You can smell the seething contempt they have for Victorian racing

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Jericho is a great idea, but wouldn't mind if the class of horse being better a glorified benchmark 58. (i know its a benchmark 90) Good old Sky Channel couldnt handle the repecharve being so long so they showed it in a split screen while horses at Newcastle were moving in, Sky Channel seriously is an abomination, even minnow racing juristictions like Korea have a much better coverage

This! Was a joke
They have lost the plot. Was in a front bar huddled around a screen with some old timers whose eye sight is not good at the best of times helping them spot their horse. My old man was livid

Some of their best work is Morphetville jumping but having audio for Sky 2 for 3 quarters of the race.

Racing.com all the way

Last edited:

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
How hard is it to get a race to start on time these days.

Racing com has its issues too. Crossing either to P1 or Adelaide just as they’re about to jump,

NSW to announce new 8mil race in Spring

Reading between the lines it sounds like it could end up being held over the worlds most inglorious/least prestigious distance (1400m/7 furlongs)

Surely can’t have a 1400 2 weeks before the Everest. 1600-2000m surely.

Yeah there seems to be confusion about whether it is going to be before/after Everest.

The only thing that really makes sense to me is to make the Epsom WFA and move it back a week.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Does anybody like race free Mondays. I would think a few jockeys wouldn’t be fans of it as it reduces their riding opportunities by a day

Does anybody like race free Mondays. I would think a few jockeys wouldn’t be fans of it as it reduces their riding opportunities by a day

Not fussed. I like the Twilight mid week meetings though.

Back