Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this goin'?

bobs head soup said:
Rueben William is a Footscray player who has impressed many and a couple of insiders in here have said is earmarked as a draftee (probably rookie), whilst Chatfield and Dawson are NGA members considered probable rookies.

Confirmed on AFL website that we still have one list spot available.

At this stage if you include Picken and Webb who if we are honest have no immediate return to footy dates we are 3 short on the list.

So we may get one in pre xmas, but it wouldnt surprise me if we had another spot open up in Jan - Feb.

At this stage if you include Picken and Webb who if we are honest have no immediate return to footy dates we are 3 short on the list.

So we may get one in pre xmas, but it wouldnt surprise me if we had another spot open up in Jan - Feb.
Don’t think Picken and Webb open spots up though do they? They’d just stay on the list as injured and it’s just bad luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dahl out, Gibbons in.

Grigg would be nice too, 31 disp and 6 goals in a granny. Doesn't get much better than that.

With Griggs recent form and performance in the GF it’s strange he didn’t get picked up. Are there attitude problems or something along those lines ?

Don’t think Picken and Webb open spots up though do they? They’d just stay on the list as injured and it’s just bad luck.

Im not sure how it works but the whole rule come into play because of the February retirements last year.
Tippett and another one whose name escapes me.
As they are contracted the $$ goes into the cap but if you have cap space and player retires I thought you can fill the retired list spot.

Im not sure how it works but the whole rule come into play because of the February retirements last year.
Tippett and another one whose name escapes me.
As they are contracted the $$ goes into the cap but if you have cap space and player retires I thought you can fill the retired list spot.

I also believe that to be the case. The retired player will be placed on the new ‘inactive list’ meaning we can sign a player before the start of the season, or if the retirement occurs during the first half of the season we can draft a player in the mid season rookie draft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dahl out, Gibbons in.

Grigg would be nice too, 31 disp and 6 goals in a granny. Doesn't get much better than that.
Unfortunately, adding Hayes, Cavarra and West all in one off-season means we probably have too many smalls

With Griggs recent form and performance in the GF it’s strange he didn’t get picked up. Are there attitude problems or something along those lines ?

He's 25 so maybe that could be an issue for clubs.
Also excrutiatingly slow, on the smaller side and a one position player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back