Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doing this next month, have to do 15 hours of supervised driving and half day testing, to get my license back, bloody pita
? really.

2 day test. Theory and practical. No 15 hour supervised testing. Someone is running a scam

? really.

2 day test. Theory and practical. No 15 hour supervised testing. Someone is running a scam
Work are paying for it so don't bother me, ill get the warehouse guys to sign me off saying i completed the 15 hours supervised driving

Way back when I did my forklift licence it was a 1-day course with a 2-hr open book exam and 30 minute exercise. Even the guy that failed (his load fell off trying to reach the high pallet) passed. That would have been late 90s.

Accidentally drove into a ghetto city today in a hire car in the D.R. Saw a teenager wearing denim shorts but the back of his shorts were dropped bellow his ass cheeks exposing bright orange underwear.. I was thinking it’s a while since I’ve seen that terrible fashion and then I come in here tonight and see it’s still happening.

Side note.. we got a little lost in ghettotown and went through the same intersection 3 times.. same dude washed our windshield 3 times within 10 minutes.. 50 pesos each time. He’s sitting back tonight thinking suckers I’m sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "divide" in the main staffroom. Is seriously like that ep of Friends when Joey works at the museum. But in this case the divide between regular staff v ETs.

Is bizzare.

Maybe it's because ET wants to go home

raskolnikov do you notice this phenomenon at all where you work?

Not at my current school. My staffroom is always very welcoming to CRTs. Plus most of ours are regulars. When I used to do CRT work in Melbourne I used to hate going into the staffroom. Felt like I was a leper.

Not at my current school. My staffroom is always very welcoming to CRTs. Plus most of ours are regulars. When I used to do CRT work in Melbourne I used to hate going into the staffroom. Felt like I was a leper.

Oi we're not not welcoming. I cant help it if they dont *en sit at the tables..

Oi we're not not welcoming. I cant help it if they dont ****en sit at the tables..

I used to sit at the tables and not one person would talk to me or ask me how my day was going. If I tried to initiate a conversation the person would grunt at me and make me feel that they really didn't want to converse. Not saying your staffroom is like that but just what I experienced.

109B55_75-IMS-en_PH

I used to sit at the tables and not one person would talk to me or ask me how my day was going. If I tried to initiate a conversation the person would grunt at me and make me feel that they really didn't want to converse. Not saying your staffroom is like that but just what I experienced.

I like the ETs (some more than others) dw about that. When they come down to my office area for a class, i always ask if they need anything

Accidentally drove into a ghetto city today in a hire car in the D.R. Saw a teenager wearing denim shorts but the back of his shorts were dropped bellow his ass cheeks exposing bright orange underwear.. I was thinking it’s a while since I’ve seen that terrible fashion and then I come in here tonight and see it’s still happening.

Side note.. we got a little lost in ghettotown and went through the same intersection 3 times.. same dude washed our windshield 3 times within 10 minutes.. 50 pesos each time. He’s sitting back tonight thinking suckers I’m sure.

Saw a young guy wearing jeans with proper holes in the thighs the other day (same as chicks pants)... just plain wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back