Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home bored and wanna watch a game or two from this year that showcased how good our kids are gonna be in the future. Any suggestions?
Game against Brisbane, North (win) and Geelong are good viewing

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Round 23 v Richmond even though we lost.
Hit the post 3 times in the last quarter...
Agree with this. Our gameplan was the most coherent it had been all year in this game Quality opposition, great conditions MCG. Lots of kids contributing meaningfully. A great glimpse into our future.

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
Campbell did say he wanted to learn from the best. Campbell and a busted-up Goldy. One game we might actually win in the hitouts.
In fairness to Tom, he does quite well in hit outs. His deficiencies were in other parts of the game. If we were to beat Norf in hit outs it would mean English and Sweet have come along tremendously.

Definitely the round 23 Richmond game on the G.
We played like contenders that day. Lynch, Naughton, Richards, Gowers all played well
People said Richmond weren't really trying but we exposed them for the pretenders they were.

People said Richmond weren't really trying but we exposed them for the pretenders they were.

If they weren't trying (as claimed), that worked out well in finals :$

I remember having a pop at Ross Lyon on a Perth news facebook page when they rested half their team in the last round, couple of Dockers fans then had a go at me asking how many AFL games I'd played, what my credentials are etc. They duly got smacked & then went out in straight sets after being minor premiers, I replied to the people that had a go at me but they never got back to me :(

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS

We gave the Pies and Hawks an insight to how they could be beaten.

I wasn't convinced with the Tiggers vs Hawthorn and then the Pies executed the plan well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back