Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

No one else cares mate. It's just clutter at this stage.
I haven't watched any of the videos, but let GG be, he's more than welcome to summarise this stuff.

I'm just excited for the film and will try and go in fresh but its what he loves so i'm happy for him to post it all in here.

I haven't watched any of the videos, but let GG be, he's more than welcome to summarise this stuff.

I'm just excited for the film and will try and go in fresh but its what he loves so i'm happy for him to post it all in here.

I guess so but makes it hard to follow other conversations in here.

at the very leadt its matetial for conversation

but im not sure zeroh has zero credibility, im sure something(s) he reported on has been true

we shall see with this as ive posted stuff hes reported so can check back later and judge myself, ive only "recently" discovered his channel

i will admit hes incredibly annoying to listen to tho

If you throw mud at the wall some of it will stick
hes apparently getting info from insiders or other articles posted around the net that have insiders. (supposed insiders). not like hes totally making up stuff out of thin air. reporting on smoke not starting the fire himself.

like, even with abrams tfa there was a lot of stuff that did come out in reddit etc that was true months before release. abrams didnt run as tight a ship as johnson did, where there was literally nothing at all being leaked.

why id give some credence to leaks for this latest abrams movie.

Rumored that the time jump between 8 and 9 is about a year, which is exactly the same time jump between TESB and ROTJ. Throws up the debate if that's even enough time to have the Resistance get strong again, and even the First Order to get strong again given they also suffered major losses with that hyperdrive suicide run. Also, complaints JJ is still copying too much from the OT.

KoR are going to be in IX. Six male actors in their twenties with martial arts training, were hired a while ago, and code-named "the knights", and filming a bunch of scenes with Adam Driver in December.

Details of Kylo's new mask revealed in an article. It's the same helmet as TFA/TLJ, but it's been pieced back together like a jigsaw, jagged around, but also full of red lines where all the cracks are, giving him a more evil/corrupted look when viewed. Seems odd, given his mask has a lot of moving/mechanical parts, plus he completely shattered it into little shards in TLJ. This mask could be something just for the first act, until he has a whole new mask for the latter acts.

Rumored (makes sense) that Abrams is evolving Kylo into Darth Vader 2.0....makes sense given he wants to follow in his footsteps, etc. Kylo more intimidating and evil, actual power, fully turned to the dark, no more ifs and buts or struggle with the light inside anymore.

New Rey force power in IX...called Force Stasis...described as something similar to Neo in the Matrix, able to freeze everything in mid-air for extended time and then cause destruction. Scene described where a whole bunch of Stormtroopers shoot their blasters at Rey, Finn, Poe in a First Order base, and she freezes all the bolts like Kylo did in that village, and then pushes all those bolts back at the Stormtroopers. Apparently, she learns this because of the mind-meld with Kylo. Apparently, Kylo too will also have some new over-powered force powers too. Rey is still going to be growing more powerful, even tho everyone has complained that she's already over-powered in 7 and 8.

Snoke's real identity will be revealed in IX. Whether thru another character talking about him, or directly from him in a scene. Discussion how Andy Serkis has always known his backstory with JJ and RJ, and withholding his backstory/identity was on board with all three people (JJ, RJ, AS). Not his early death perhaps, but his identity sure.

Rumored scene of Rey holding a baby in her arms in a grassy world. Next scene Rey with now that kid 5 years old with medium length black hair, standing in the same world/setting as that previously. Suggestive of Rey/Kylo having a kid. Discussion how tho Disney are ending the Skywalker saga, them keeping a way to continue it "just in case" they need to continue the Skywalker saga in the future. Also rumor that from that baby/kid scene, Kylo apparently finds out later he did have a kid and is very angry that he never knew about it...again, like Vader never knowing.

Rumored casting auditions for a 30 year old male to play the part of Luke Skywalker in a scene.

I really do hope the KoR are badass.

But i'm definiely hoping more that Kylo will flick back to the light side and face the KoR with Rey rather than him going full Vader.
We can have repeat of Rey showing up Kylo on how to fight faceless baddies

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumor of a scene where Rey and Kylo are dueling, it gets heated, she taps into the dark side, her eyes going yellow a la Anakin in ROTS. And then Kylo force pins her against a wall and throws his lightsaber at her copying the scene from ROTJ where Vader throws his at Luke. But Rey force pushes the lightsaber back at him, and he ducks out of the way. Not sure whether she goes fully dark, or has a dark side lineage that she fights off inside her, or if she goes over the edge in this scene but then pulls back out of it like Luke did fighting Vader.

Light and..
the dark.
Watched Revenge of the Sith for the first time in a long time and it reminded me of why I would choose Sith life.
Anakin is 99% dead yet Sith medical team perform admirable and frankly astonishing work to bring him back from the dead and enable him to go on to to be the most feared individual in the galaxy.
Jedi medics explain away their failure of keeping Padme alive during simple childbirth by proffering the sound medical reasoning of "she lost the will to live"
Sith has better medical plan.

Anakin's hate gave him more willpower than Padme's love.

There's good in him... But ****ed if I can be arsed bringing it back. Catcha!

Sent from mTalk

New info on Kylo's new empire....

Description of a scene....Kylo standing on a raised platform with Hux and a couple other male actors, inside a hangar bay, speaking to the huge army before him, similar to Hux's scene in the TFA on SKB. There is a lot of different types of Stormtroopers, with more tiers than previously seen. All red Stormtroopers with black markings appear to be the highest tier, standing at the front of the gathering, and following backward from that other tiers with their different colors/markings. Around them is a whole bunch of new TIE designs, the army equipped with Kylo's own version of TIE design (the Silencer), as well as shuttles all similar to Kylo's own designed one, also new types of "walker" designs, and the headless ATATs briefly seen in TFA are also back and more prominent, also new ATST designs equipped with blasters on the arms, a whole bunch of new FO officers decked out in white uniforms like Director Krennic.

Plot details rumored to have emerged...

Movie takes place across four main world environments -- swamp, jungle, ice, water planets. Divided up into four different story-lines featuring groups of main actors -- 1) Kylo and his KoR on a certain quest, 2) Maz, Rose, Lando, BB8 on a guerilla mission against the FO, 3) Rey, Poe, Finn, R2D2 on a certain adventure, and 4) both groups of the good guys teaming up in a battle against Kylo, KoRs and the FO in a final showdown.

Strong elements of previous trilogy finales (ROTS and ROTJ) weaving in and out.
IX overall has a medieval tone to it, with new space horse creatures too, with Poe, Finn and Chewbacca seen riding them.
Much of the twists will play against what was established in TLJ, and also out to change views on certain Prequel Trilogy lore.
Kylo's character is evolved as a "what if" examination if Anakin without any injuries became ruler of the galaxy.
The KoR have a significant role in the movie, not a small scene like the Praetorian Guards had in TLJ.
Dominic Monaghan's character described as a wise man who has had his share of scrapes with the FO and gone into hiding.
Hux and Kylo's relationship is described as them being rivals, and that Hux has his own plans.

in regards to twists that change views on the prequel trilogy....

a taste of this was seen in TLJ where Luke explained how the Jedi were flawed.

analyzing IX tho, where it's connected to the PT, it would be either/and about Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Anakin, a revelation about the Skywalker bloodline itself....this is where the twist would be focused on, changing the perception of something related to those things, on Jedi/Sith lore. With at least one big twist a la "i am your father" moment in terms of shock/reverberation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back