Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see some footage of him at training today. Hopefully trained with intensity

Anytime we choose to offer him a contract between now and mar 16th

So how does it work with anyone else being able to put him on their list before us now - do we have some protection while he's training with us or if someone else likes him and has space and acts first they get him?

So how does it work with anyone else being able to put him on their list before us now - do we have some protection while he's training with us or if someone else likes him and has space and acts first they get him?
Nobody picked him up in the drafts why would they show any interest now ?

Richmond would be the only club that would have any more information about him now that he is training with us and it would be Richmond or Wafl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from the afl website...in case there was any doubt....
"Maverick Weller completed the whole session in his first official training hitout with his new club while WA prospect Sydney Stack – who is in contention for the Tigers' final list spot via the new pre-season supplemental selection rule – also joined in most of the conditioning drills and showed off some impressive skills. "
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-03/change-is-as-good-as-a-holiday-cotch-on-forward-line

from the afl website...in case there was any doubt....
"Maverick Weller completed the whole session in his first official training hitout with his new club while WA prospect Sydney Stack – who is in contention for the Tigers' final list spot via the new pre-season supplemental selection rule – also joined in most of the conditioning drills and showed off some impressive skills. "
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-03/change-is-as-good-as-a-holiday-cotch-on-forward-line

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing to loose for us to be honest .
Won wafl colts player of the year and picked in there team of the year to. It might be colts, but that's not easy league either.I don't think people a over stating his talent. Agility and building a tank can come the question is if the kid wants it.

Nothing to loose for us to be honest .
Won wafl colts player of the year and picked in there team of the year to. It might be colts, but that's not easy league either.I don't think people a over stating his talent. Agility and building a tank can come the question is if the kid wants it.

Hopefully the staying with Dimma in a stable environment helps that a bunch. Can't underestimate how important the Hardwick family to our club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good on him.

Given his background sounds like a bad train wreck, the way he is so honest about it and that he needs to get out of WA to get his life on track. Mrs Hardwick can sort him out. Plenty of support. So hopefully he starts today and makes every step a winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back