News Serious assault following last night’s game (2018 final)

Remove this Banner Ad

If its true that they are closer to 30 than 20 than what is the relevance of the high school they went to. I mean its not like they are 22 and younger where I can see it perhaps being more relevant. Why have they made a big deal over the fact that they went to Xavier?
I agree.
It remains relevant today that daddy is an esteemed member of the judicial system.
We should all watch and monitor very closely to see if this helps them receive a rich man's justice.

This is behind a paywall, but the three blokes charged with assault have been suspended indefinitely from entering the MCC while legal proceedings are taking place.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/l...c/news-story/acec445ed3ced5467ca5bf148c306808
Rumour going around that the three accused are allegedly going to foister the blame for their abhorrent actions on the failure of MCG personnel to apply the responsible serving of alcohol guidelines and regulations.
If correct, one can only put it down to a desperate strategy to dilute their culpability.

Rumour going around that the three accused are allegedly going to foister the blame for their abhorrent actions on the failure of MCG personnel to apply the responsible serving of alcohol guidelines and regulations.
If correct, one can only put it down to a desperate strategy to dilute their culpability.
You would have to a right campaigner to even try that on. ******* outright pathetic spineless gimps.

You would have to a right campaigner to even try that on. ******* outright pathetic spineless gimps.
I think they have already demonstrated their admittance to the "right campaigner club"

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That can't possibly work. I mean has anyone ever had a DUI charge quashed due to the failure of a hotel failing the responsible serving of alcohol?
I know that someone chooses to drive a motor vehicle intoxicated knowing it is against the law, but so too is assaulting someone in public.

That can't possibly work. I mean has anyone ever had a DUI charge quashed due to the failure of a hotel failing the responsible serving of alcohol?
I know that someone chooses to drive a motor vehicle intoxicated knowing it is against the law, but so too is assaulting someone in public.
If you’ve been charged with intentionally causing serious injury and facing many years in the big house you’d be exploring every angle as a line of defence. This is only one of them.
These indefinitely suspended MCC members with some decent legal armoury running through the family will be vigorously scrutinising every fibre of the brief of evidence and more than likely already engaging with the DPP to suss out the lesser options.

Thats going to make them even more unpopular with the public , they will start serving shandies only at the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back