Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Upgraded mine and the young fellas memberships to include reserved seats this year..wing on level 2. Pumped to see how good they are.
Was fortunate to be on Level 2 twice this year....the view is awesome.

It looks great....something different and kudos for whoever thought of it.
It is such a St Kilda thing stickman. My Nanna had stickers of it fridge door for years.
She also had a poster of the grand farting competition up on the same fridge............

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Hey George, I don't know if it's just me but the merch page seems to have a glitch or something, every time I click on a link to it, I get bounced to a 404 Error page. Might want to tell your buddies in the system to check it out. I wouldn't mind buying that blood red saints training top and I almost never buy club merch. So far, Computer Says No.

Hey George, I don't know if it's just me but the merch page seems to have a glitch or something, every time I click on a link to it, I get bounced to a 404 Error page. Might want to tell your buddies in the system to check it out. I wouldn't mind buying that blood red saints training top and I almost never buy club merch. So far, Computer Says No.
We've had issues with the host site for freaking ages. Will pass it on, cheers mate.

Speaking of the 2019 membership drive and Milney's and G-Trains superb acting debuts' in that clip.....I passed the G-train at Southland today.

Gee....he's looking in great shape....almost was going to yell out....."any chance of a comeback G-train"

Given he looked in a hurry and had a bit of a grimace on his face.....for my personal safety....I kept walking in a straight line and kept the yapper firmly shut.

LOL.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Speaking of the 2019 membership drive and Milney's and G-Trains superb acting debuts' in that clip.....I passed the G-train at Southland today.

Gee....he's looking in great shape....almost was going to yell out....."any chance of a comeback G-train"

Given he looked in a hurry and had a bit of a grimace on his face.....for my personal safety....I kept walking in a straight line and kept the yapper firmly shut.

LOL.
He was probably thinking the same about you, St. Watto. He wanted to have a go, but took a second look at you and decided discretion was the better part of valour.

He was probably thinking the same about you, St. Watto. He wanted to have a go, but took a second look at you and decided discretion was the better part of valour.
Drake......your too kind......the position as my PR manager is still open....and by the way....who shall I write the cheque out to?

LOL.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Drake......your too kind......the position as my PR manager is still open....and by the way....who shall I write the cheque out to?

LOL.
No cheques. Nothing traceable. Let's do it in the ancient and traditional way. Small denomination, used, unmarked notes, in the brown paper bag.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
It is such a St Kilda thing stickman. My Nanna had stickers of it fridge door for years.
She also had a poster of the grand farting competition up on the same fridge............
Didn't the makers of the TV series, "The Saint" take legal action against the club to stop it using their saint stick figure?

No cheques. Nothing traceable. Let's do it in the ancient and traditional way. Small denomination, used, unmarked notes, in the brown paper bag.
Your one step ahead of me as usual Drake...…..yes....it has to not be traceable.....and yes....the ancient way....the Carlton Football Club way !

But we know if we use the ancient way......we'll eventually be caught.....and handed down huge penalties.

Didn't the makers of the TV series, "The Saint" take legal action against the club to stop it using their saint stick figure?
Gee....that does ring a bell Drake.

Can anyone on here confirm that?

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Me and my son got our membership packs this week. My son loves his cap. I told him not to move the sticker, (the kids are leaving them on these days maybe it's worth more I don't know), but he did anyway, ah well he can do what he wants with it. The bag with his name on went down a treat too.

I think the car stickers are perfect, not too obnoxious or daggy. Love the silver stickman! Thats going on the back window immediately. Hope the colours last longer than the old stickers which became pink and grey after no time. The red bags are alright too.

Me and my son got our membership packs this week. My son loves his cap. I told him not to move the sticker, (the kids are leaving them on these days maybe it's worth more I don't know), but he did anyway, ah well he can do what he wants with it. The bag with his name on went down a treat too.

I think the car stickers are perfect, not too obnoxious or daggy. Love the silver stickman! Thats going on the back window immediately. Hope the colours last longer than the old stickers which became pink and grey after no time. The red bags are alright too.

The car stickers are good, my old number plate sticked peeled so it should be a good replavemnet. My kids haven't opened the bags up to see the names. They are getting too old to care about the crap they get any more. I might opt out next time.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The car stickers are good, my old number plate sticked peeled so it should be a good replavemnet. My kids haven't opened the bags up to see the names. They are getting too old to care about the crap they get any more. I might opt out next time.
Funny thing is that I went for the charity donation option instead of getting all the merch, but I still got stickers and a bag. I'm up to Jarryn Geary's shirt now on my years of membership pin, whereas my son's got Gresh's shirt.

Funny thing is that I went for the charity donation option instead of getting all the merch, but I still got stickers and a bag. I'm up to Jarryn Geary's shirt now on my years of membership pin, whereas my son's got Gresh's shirt.

My s**t still hasn't got here but the kids have theirs, I got an email saying its on its way last week though.

I did the same austinnn….for the first time,I opted for the charity donation......I have enough scarves to sink the proverbial ship....and most people I know are members so can't give a scarf to them as they usually get one.

I did the same austinnn….for the first time,I opted for the charity donation......I have enough scarves to sink the proverbial ship....and most people I know are members so can't give a scarf to them as they usually get one.

I thought I did for mine as well. I think we just get a car and stickers though as adults so should be able to give it to someone.

I get two packs one club and one AFL member club support one. The AFL one goes on the car. The other one goes into my saints box. Any saints stuff ends up in that box. Member cards, posters, whatever.

Its the stuff people dont think of keeping thats worth the most. Even more in a premership year

I get two packs one club and one AFL member club support one. The AFL one goes on the car. The other one goes into my saints box. Any saints stuff ends up in that box. Member cards, posters, whatever.

Its the stuff people dont think of keeping thats worth the most. Even more in a premership year
Not expecting it to be worth much then...

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Theres a bit of gambling involved but maybe one year it will be worth something to my grandchildren
Big tick.
Keep it up.
I’ve still got my 1966 GF Footy Record, with my child’s handwriting tabulating the scores (G, B) for each player.
In pencil.
:)

PS: my handwriting never improved with age it seems....

Big tick.
Keep it up.
I’ve still got my 1966 GF Footy Record, with my child’s handwriting tabulating the scores (G, B) for each player.
In pencil.
:)

PS: my handwriting never improved with age it seems....
Mine hasnt. Ive got my school reports saying my handwriting is messy. Its still messy.

Back