Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Walked passed and looked at Stephen Silvagni and Scott West on different occasions ,and they both stared me down like they were a bit mental or pissed off.

I saw Jack Watts walking out his front door this morning and he nearly ran me over when he reversed his car out of his driveway

I saw James Hird walking along Toorak Rd, just opposite South Yarra station, he was wearing headphones and a jacket, I was on a tram.
I like that Hird is always walking or cycling when spotted. Too bad he's in hospital because of it.:sick:

Saw Daisy Pearce the other day in Swan St cafe. It was a rare hot day here. She looked fit, about 6 months pregnant and wearing Melb footy shorts.

Saw Harry Taylor outside work with his missus about 4 months ago.

Geez he's tall and skinny.

Walked through the airport metal detectors with my son and behind us was Liam Duggan. He got picked to have the explosion test done on him instead of us. I assume it is because he has one of the dodgiest moustaches I've seen in a while. He is also much smaller and skinnier than I imagined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting in queue for art exhibition at NGV in July, found myself checking out tall, well built bloke a few metres away (but not in queue). My daughter nudges me, says, "Mum, mum, there's Pav." Looked at his face - and so it was. The queue moved on and I never saw him again.

Wow thats my story EXACTLY except it was 1987 I think, and the player was Kelvin Templeton. And my daughter wasn't born yet. but otherwise the same

I imagine he would have had great difficulty inserting the ticket machine into the coin slot of another ticket machine. He should keep some coins in his car for this kind of situation.
I was washing the car with a friend the other day until he said “hey do you think you could use a sponge instead?”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back