Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Craig Moller... god basketball conversions s**t me but what a lad. Played one game in the AFL, plays for the Boomers (imagine if he gets a gig at that huge Dream Team v Australia game at Etihad? Nice thing to say you played against LeBron James), and does it all while looking like a fever dream where Predator has mixed with spiders and goofy humans.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Craig Moller... god basketball conversions s**t me but what a lad. Played one game in the AFL, plays for the Boomers (imagine if he gets a gig at that huge Dream Team v Australia game at Etihad? Nice thing to say you played against LeBron James), and does it all while looking like a fever dream where Predator has mixed with spiders and goofy humans.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The americans are not the dream team

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jack Hannath playing for NT Thunder this year. Should be getting a lot of games coverage on NITV.

Hope that doesn't mean that my favourite named player Hugo Drogemuller has left.

https://www.ntthunder.com.au/thunder-hits-the-jack-pot-with-big-hannath/
I love that Drogemuller dude as well. Reminds me of the Collingwood cult player James Manson. Drogs has very awkward kicking style, very upright and unusual running style but has a go and I love the way the commentators say his name and talk about him. He also stands out in that team along with their rather short and chunky full forward (Boof Ewing).

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Came on to write a training report but the thread is locked. Oh well. Just wanted to let people know out of interest that Mickey B was at training today as an observer. He had a long chat with Ross and hugged a few of the staff members.
Hopefully they can give him a job.

Back