Training 2019 preseason discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing i learnt at school is not to trust Statistics, Even if champion data is the official AFL one, all i know is i rate things with my own eyes. We have a good list imo, not going to say it's the greatest, but it's definitely not the worst

One thing i learnt at school is not to trust Statistics, Even if champion data is the official AFL one, all i know is i rate things with my own eyes. We have a good list imo, not going to say it's the greatest, but it's definitely not the worst
So somewhere from 2nd to 17th? Way to go out on a limb there.

Says Lever missed Wednesday’s 1 hours craft session. I wonder what they make in these sessions.
P1050616.JPG

Natalie Portman's won an Oscar, has her own vegan footwear range, has published scientific papers in psychology, and has worn a Melbourne Football Club jumper at least once.

She's definitely not "average" to me :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natalie Portman's won an Oscar, has her own vegan footwear range, has published scientific papers in psychology, and has worn a Melbourne Football Club jumper at least once.

She's definitely not "average" to me :D
Meh... her head looks too small. Might be the glasses though!

Meh... her head looks too small. Might be the glasses though!
Don't care how small her head is tbh: she's extremely talented, smart, funny, can rap better than 90% of the general population, barracks for Melbourne, wears dope sunglasses, and is absolutely filthy rich.

+ she's a total babe (I just had to say it).

I'm her #1 fan. Have been forever.

Don't care how small her head is tbh: she's extremely talented, smart, funny, can rap better than 90% of the general population, barracks for Melbourne, wears dope sunglasses, and is absolutely filthy rich.

+ she's a total babe (I just had to say it).

I'm her #1 fan. Have been forever.
I really hope things work out for the two of you.

Just pilfering some training info from Demonland ...

J.Smith, Keilty and C.Wagner (wearing No.40) are training with the forwards, KK, Sparrow and Fritsch are training with the mids, and Jordon, Neitchske and Walker training with the defenders

Weird to say when most of those mentioned haven't even played a game yet or played very little.. but I already see a lot of deadwood :/

so is it legit Lever is hoping to be playing round 1 if all goes well with training? like has anybody said that or mfc_players insta page full of s**t. I was expecting 1/3 way through

so is it legit Lever is hoping to be playing round 1 if all goes well with training? like has anybody said that or mfc_players insta page full of s**t. I was expecting 1/3 way through

I don't know where people get 12 months from? That's just a lazy way of saying they will miss a season. It's not always exactly 12 months. Natanui missed more than 12 months, Goldsack didn't even miss the season. Lever is already running outside and it's still 4 months till the season starts, but sure why he couldn't be ready for round 1.

I have no ******* idea why Keilty is on the list. He has no chance of playing senior footy especially with the recruitment of May.

It goes
May
Omac
Frost
Lever
Petty
Keilty
He's literally the 6th choice FB.
All I can think is that we drafted him so that Casey has an experience full back.
Waste of a list spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back