Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

This is starting to descend into the realms of farce now.

What races are they going to be able to hold horses for over the Melbourne carnival? WFA/3yo milers are pretty much the only horses that don't have a major race for them over that 3 week period in Melbourne.

Maybe they are going to have a million dollar race for unraced 2yos. :rolleyes:

Its great for the owners if they can get themselves a share of the added prize money, but from an outsiders perspective it would seem like a dick measuring contest.

ATC would never be able to replicate the spring carnival.

The 8$ quote about He’s Super Lucky, race 2, Warwick Farm tomorrow is the stupidest price of the day. I have it marked favourite with intertwining form references in the race etc. Should go very close to winning but on an e/w basis could be a load up job.

Arcadia queen 2.50 about right. Haven’t done form yet, I think I will be having no bet but maybe material man slight unders.

No surprise you have the boom 3yo well on top ;)

Poison unders given the prices were reversed when people thought Pike would ride GS

Equally ludicrous to say MM is unders back to WFA off a huge first up run - is genuine overs and will beat both TTF and Gatting home

Last edited:
No surprise you have the boom 3yo well on top ;)

Poison unders given the prices were reversed when people thought Pike would ride GS

Equally ludicrous to say MM is unders back to WFA off a huge first up run - is genuine overs and will beat both TTF and Gatting home

What is your statement this week can we go for 3 in a row? is arcadia queen now the most overrated horse in a group 1 in the last decade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your statement this week can we go for 3 in a row? is arcadia queen now the most overrated horse in a group 1 in the last decade?

Same as last week - 3yo poison unders first time out in an open age G1 - especially when the stablemate was clear fave before the jockey made his choice. You are paying a massive Pike premium by taking the current price that isn't worth it.

This is starting to descend into the realms of farce now.

What races are they going to be able to hold horses for over the Melbourne carnival? WFA/3yo milers are pretty much the only horses that don't have a major race for them over that 3 week period in Melbourne.

Maybe they are going to have a million dollar race for unraced 2yos. :rolleyes:

Freakish by you Paris

Freakish by you Paris

Lol having lived here for over a decade I know how Sydney flogs think ;)

So just to clarify - the $7.5m race is for 4yos ONLY!?!?!

Some of the worst money wasting in the history of the sport if true.

And the mile race for 3yos is utterly idiotic - which 3yo is going to skip the Caulfield Guineas which is worth more to run in this a week later? How many are going to back up compared to freshen for the Coolmore which I think is $1m anyway right?

Lol having lived here for over a decade I know how Sydney flogs think ;)

So just to clarify - the $7.5m race is for 4yos ONLY!?!?!

Some of the worst money wasting in the history of the sport if true.

And the mile race for 3yos is utterly idiotic - which 3yo is going to skip the Caulfield Guineas which is worth more to run in this a week later? How many are going to back up compared to freshen for the Coolmore which I think is $1m anyway right?
Correct, 4 year olds only

Yes 1 mil plus an extra ~10 mil at stud if a colt can win #incentives

In ATCs defense - the Everest was a semi innovative idea that has built into an outstanding event/attracted top sprinters of all age groups and is a great edition to the calendar.

IMHO these 3 races are UTTER GARBAGE. Who the hell thinks the thing racing needs is more age restricted racing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back