Education & Reference GD Words of Wisdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s go to Brunch. What a great idea! Why would you want to sleep in on a Sunday when you can go pay $18 for eggs? Now, you’re thinking.

Having a dick is one of the most dangerous things on the planet. How many people are eaten by sharks each year? How many guys lose everything they've got because of their dick? Yet the Discovery Channel has Shark week every other ******* month. Why doesn't it have Dick Week? That would be the scariest seven days in the history of television.

Let’s go to Brunch. What a great idea! Why would you want to sleep in on a Sunday when you can go pay $18 for eggs? Now, you’re thinking.

Having a dick is one of the most dangerous things on the planet. How many people are eaten by sharks each year? How many guys lose everything they've got because of their dick? Yet the Discovery Channel has Shark week every other ******* month. Why doesn't it have Dick Week? That would be the scariest seven days in the history of television.

Alright... what've you done this time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i really dont get it. normally im pretty cluey with innuendos but im baffled on this.

Nevermind GG.

By the way, given your wealth of life experiences, surely you must have some fascinating and thought provoking words of wisdom for all of us mere mortals?

Wherever you are you're there.
Up there with 'it is what it is' or 'whatever will be, will be.'

I know I'm an idiot but I don't get it. Of course you're where you are or it is what it is. Most sayings are smart or witty when you first hear them. These ones are just repeating stuff.

Up there with 'it is what it is' or 'whatever will be, will be.'

I know I'm an idiot but I don't get it. Of course you're where you are or it is what it is. Most sayings are smart or witty when you first hear them. These ones are just repeating stuff.
Its just a joke really mate. Not everything has to be analyzed .

i really dont get it. normally im pretty cluey with innuendos but im baffled on this.

giphy.gif

Does that explain it for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back