saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
“New Amaya” isn’t amaya just the shapeshifter stuck as her....she was in the dimension with the other creatures so she knows all about them. Like how she gave them inside info on the creature in the summer camp episode.

Whaaaaaat? Why not?

It was announced at comic con. The official reason given was that the legends have gone a different path or some s**t like that.
I thought maybe the story line was going to stop them from being able to be in it but im pretty sure its just time constraints. The main actors have mentioned often that its alot of work and hard to schedule.

Hoepfully they can fit them in next year.

It was announced at comic con. The official reason given was that the legends have gone a different path or some s**t like that.
I thought maybe the story line was going to stop them from being able to be in it but im pretty sure its just time constraints. The main actors have mentioned often that its alot of work and hard to schedule.

Hoepfully they can fit them in next year.

There are other reasons but alluding to would be spoilerish, so will refrain.

Wasn't a huge fan of the ep, some of the cheesy moments were laid on too thick. The show should be outrageous but not to the point of being a dumb sitcom.

Ep reminded me of how much I miss Firestorm :(

That was brilliant. I want a S.O.S spin off. Real life Gideon is hot af.

I just wish they had have done a little bit more character development on Neron before the break.

Whaaaaaat? Why not?

Because they missed 3 calls and even then Nate thought it was a "hard pass". Lol, loved that bit.

That was nuts. So many funny moments.

Always good to see Gideon irl:hearteyes:

Damn Ava is packing. Never realised in those button up shirts.

Highlight was probably Mick teaming up with the Fairy Godmother lol.
Gideon’s wasted as a voice only
Would love her as a physical cast member

Back