Opposition players you like or respect?

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on. I have a lot of love for Greene.
When I think about AFL and what it stands for i don't want robotic PC players I want entertainment.
Greene is the epitome of entertainment, can kick a match winning goal or belt someone. Love it

When I think about AFL and what it stands for i don't want robotic PC players I want entertainment.
Greene is the epitome of entertainment, can kick a match winning goal or belt someone. Love it
I agree completely, I worry his reputation will get him suspended though. A couple of times people have been screaming for blood, so far the judiciary has been impartial.

Gaff before the Brayshaw incident was near the top of my list. If he stays out of trouble from now on, and continues to deal with it well, that respect will come back
Barlow (gone now)
Josh Kennedy (both tbh, but especially WCE one) - met him IRL and he's such a friendly, down to Earth bloke. Willing to have conversation with pretty much anyone, very good public figure for West Coast
Cunnington

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.Isaac Heeney.
Love the way he plays.
Heard he is also a top young man.

2.Ben Brown.
Same reasons as above

3. Kade Kolodjashnij.
Again, love how he plays.
Heard him interviewed on SEN, and came across really well.

Last edited:
Spot on. I have a lot of love for Greene.

Recently leaked training footage of Toby 12 months ago.

images

Gotta love his work.

Dusty, Fyfe, Buddy- when they are on it is footy at its finest. Tipangwuti and Degoey are great in full flight too.

In a previous era, Wayne Johnston (Carlton) was a dead set super star. Absolutely loved the bloke. Epitomized everything a footballer should stand for.
These days I like the way Clayton Oliver (Melbourne) plays the in & under game, one of the best. Apart from getting knocked out by the passing air of a Will Schofield thumb a few years ago, the boy is a gun. Will win a Brownlow one day.

Adelaide: Sloane
Brisbane: Witherden
Carlton: Simpson
Collingwood: Sidebottom
Essendon: McDonald-Tipungwuti
Fremantle: Fyfe
Geelong: J. Selwood
Gold Coast: Miller
GWS: Ward
Hawthorn: Roughead
Melbourne: Jones
North Melbourne: Daw