News St Kilda Versus Sth Melbourne 1907-1911 IN FULL COLOUR !

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 22, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hi Saints fans,

I colourize old photos of Australian Rules Football; Bringing what is essentially people trapped in a gray scale eternal prison and bring them back to life, as they saw themselves, their fans and families saw them. : often I work with poor original photos , so it is what it is.

I hope you enjoy this image.

Best regards
PA 1870

more can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353833738719352/

1907-1911 Sth Melb-St Kilda.jpg 1907-1911 Sth Melb-St Kilda_B-W.jpg

Hi Saints fans,

I colourize old photos of Australian Rules Football; Bringing what is essentially people trapped in a gray scale eternal prison and bring them back to life, as they saw themselves, their fans and families saw them. : often I work with poor original photos , so it is what it is.

I hope you enjoy this image.

Best regards
PA 1870

more can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353833738719352/

View attachment 590147 View attachment 590148
Games went a long time back then. 1907 to 1911

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Further to green in jumpers, Fremantle had it for a short time as one of their original four colours, but did not take long to dice it. In the VFA Northcote played in green and gold or green and white. I played for Thornbury in Green and Gold. Considering Australia's national colours are green and gold,it has'nt had much support in the AFL/VFL over the years has it?

Further to green in jumpers, Fremantle had it for a short time as one of their original four colours, but did not take long to dice it. In the VFA Northcote played in green and gold or green and white. I played for Thornbury in Green and Gold. Considering Australia's national colours are green and gold,it has'nt had much support in the AFL/VFL over the years has it?
Powerhouse wore dark green white and black.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back