MFC Fans Only 2018/2019 Summer Sports Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

However he was a worse leader than his predecessor, Junior. (What i would have given for us to keep him on our list, let alone appointed C)
I always though we were making the best out of a bad situation in 2011.
No doubt Junior was a better leader. Bailey's worst * up, i could understand letting Bruce go, but Junior was a random cutting

That said, Green was behind people like Junior and Neitz. But i don't think it was all just Bailey who thought he could lead. Green captained the side when Neitz was injured a few times. He mush have had some leadership qualities because two squads and coaches obviously thought so.

Managed to hook up my android box to play BT sport so I got the cricket live. Taking the 7 feed. Hopefully i don't have to hear bwuce
Enjoying Lane so far, excellent commentary

Never liked Slater tho

Strange?
I've got Warne, Julian and Waugh
Then Vaughn Howard and Okeefe
We had Lane, Ponting and Slats.

We've just sitched to Langer, Mel mclaughlin, and some indian guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the crowd. Cricket is dead especially day tests in Adelaide which are ****og boring.
Eh, true. But Morning on a thursday isn't going to do well. The Gabba never used to do to well until the arvo rolled in and then picked up on the weekend

Started well, but i think our bowling attack is underrated. Batting drags us down, and our collapses are terrible. People forget we have decent bowlers because the batting is so woeful

Ok so it's not the 7 coverage but they just be sourcing the commentators still.

That Khawaja catch :fire:
Sounds like it might be Triple M with O'keefe

We had Lane, Ponting and Slats.

We've just sitched to Langer, Mel mclaughlin, and some indian guy
Also it's not Mel, my bad assumption. Alison (can't remember last name)

BT might be taking pictures from 7 but using own commentators. It’s not our bowling that’s the issue for us .
Poor old Topkent only wished that was the case during football season.

Bowling = Test Standard, Batting = Poo

Good start from our bowlers , but I won’t get excited till we have had a bat . And I think “Bwuce” just did intro , doubt he is even there .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back