Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe the Government has failed yet again to address the real factor in problem gambling. That is the absolute saturation of gambling advertising and continuing to allow nearly every pub and club in most states to make a large portion of their profit from poker machines.
Earlier this year they brought in some half assed law where bookmakers arent allowed to advertise on tv during a live sporting event. But then things like all the electronic signage around the boundary, and boundary rope covers in cricket for example, are plastered with betting advertising and continuously broadcast live anyway.

In November 2018, the federal government announced a nationwide framework for the online gambling industry.
While an exact date is yet to be set, Australia’s lawmakers have given themselves 18 months to get the National Consumer Protection framework up and running.
As the plans were unveiled on November 30, 2018, there is a chance the situation could remain unchanged until as late as May 31, 2020.
However, various media outlets have reported that the new gambling laws may come into effect by March 2019 – a turnaround of less than four months.
The policy will prevent all online betting operators, including the state-backed TAB and UBet brands, from offering any kind of incentive or inducement to open an account.

https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/11_2018/ncpfow-fact-sheet28-nov-2018-2.pdf

Say bye bye to sign up bonuses
Anyone reckon it is worth just signing up to all the bookies that you haven't previously and collecting all the sign up bonuses?

Got an email from Unibet this morning stating that i had been promo banned. Weird, I haven’t used my account for a good month and I don’t think I have ever used a promo on unibet before, considering they barely even have any.

Anyone else get one?

So im a member of the below,

Sportsbet
Bet365
TAB
Ladbrokes
Beteasy
Neds
Unibet
Pointsbet
Ubet

Any other decent sign up bonuses i am missing? Not doing palmerbet as their turn over rule and markets are garbage.

Sportsbet
Bet365
TAB
Ladbrokes
Beteasy
Neds
Unibet
Pointsbet
Ubet

Any other decent sign up bonuses i am missing? Not doing palmerbet as their turn over rule and markets are garbage.

Madbookie had 1000 for 1000 over the carnival

Classicbet normally always have something if you want to push into the more marginal bookies

Sportsbet
Bet365
TAB
Ladbrokes
Beteasy
Neds
Unibet
Pointsbet
Ubet

It’s only 2x turnover... plenty of arbitrage opportunities to turn over in player props.

2x is probably above the norm requirements but its still some level of free money so may as well take it. If you are signing up to a heap then you dont even need to worry about turnover requirements because you will need to turn the money over regardless to arb the bonuses

• So promotional odds and things like money back for 2nd and 3rd are also banned along with sign up bonuses - to take effect within 6 months of the 26th November 2018.
  • What will be allowed are "approved loyalty programs" like what Beteasy/Ubet etc. do now I assume. I guess this is how they will still compete for market share but I wonder if they will be allowed to advertise their loyalty program?
  • They are also banning turnover requirements on bonus bets so you can withdraw them immediately
  • All bookmakers must provide a clear profit and loss statement with all bets listed, at least once every 12 months or whenever the customer requests it.
  • New customer verification now changed from 90 days to 14 days
https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/11_2018/national-policy-statement.pdf
So basically the bookies get to * us up the arse while we get nothing in return.

What the * does removing promotions like cash back for 2nd and 3rd do? That simply makes it easier to blow your money.

Deadset our government are ****ed in the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a dodgy Tab promotion last night on the Cranbourne Harness . Money back if your horse finishes 2nd and 3rd on the 1st 4 races,,, But it was only for your 1st bet... well i fell for it, Had a bet i would never have on a 1.45 chance thinking it cannot miss 1st 3 and it came second. Waited for my Bonus bet that never came. I bet i wasnt the only one who fell for it too. Thieves

There was a dodgy Tab promotion last night on the Cranbourne Harness . Money back if your horse finishes 2nd and 3rd on the 1st 4 races,,, But it was only for your 1st bet... well i fell for it, Had a bet i would never have on a 1.45 chance thinking it cannot miss 1st 3 and it came second. Waited for my Bonus bet that never came. I bet i wasnt the only one who fell for it too. Thieves
I played that promo as well

TAB does that quite often on gallops, trots and dogs. Sometimes it takes a while for the bonus to come across so you may still get it.

Will wait and see what happens

So basically the bookies get to **** us up the arse while we get nothing in return.

What the **** does removing promotions like cash back for 2nd and 3rd do? That simply makes it easier to blow your money.

Deadset our government are ****** in the head.

It might create more competition on pure odds, as there are very few other ways to attract clients. Likely most of the second tier books will go under.

The obvious promo they can use and will heavily promote is rewards schemes.

Have noticed UBET have got rid of there money back promo on gallops and replaced with a bonus bet schemes

does anyone else but ladbrokes have multiple boost a day?
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back