Channel 7 commentary whinge thread 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never seen the need for more than one person in the commentary box. The moment it went to 2 and beyond, it gave rise to the "conversation", and haven't we heard some absolute bullshit being spoken over the years?
lmao.

3 is too many, but only having 1 person commentating would be absolutely shithouse. Up there with your other 'bright' ideas like having the BBL comp suspended for a summer.

lmao.

3 is too many, but only having 1 person commentating would be absolutely shithouse. Up there with your other 'bright' ideas like having the BBL comp suspended for a summer.
or having international cricket stopped for a year and having international players play in the Shield

Has there been any of the w***erish stuff we're used to from ch 9?
Has only got like it just now with a Brayshaw/Slats/McGrath combo

Flem's been good, Punter, Mitchell and Lane the standouts, Dizzy showed intelligence. Pidge was good with Ricky but is a follower with Slater

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slater just shits up the box whenever he is on air, but aside from that I’ve quite enjoyed he coverage on both channels. Refreshing after what we’ve put up with from Nine for the last decade.
With Punter and Lane to start the day I found him bearable, he needs to stay away from JB though, he eggs him on and that's where his Ch 9 side comes out

Who is this lanklord doing special comments with slater. Hes ******* up the shot with his overly tall body.
Copeland I'm guessing, I haven't got the coverage on at the moment

He's a very nothing commentator at the moment, if they're only using him for the big board analytics I don't see the point of having him on there

As an anti-whinge - love that ch7 have the current score displayed during the ad breaks, and during the lunch & tea breaks - hate ads but they are a necessary evil of commercial television.

Nothing worse than flicking channels to check the cricket score only to have to sit through an entire ad break - worse when it was a drinks break.

Copeland I'm guessing, I haven't got the coverage on at the moment

He's a very nothing commentator at the moment, if they're only using him for the big board analytics I don't see the point of having him on there
Yeah he politely nods at slats drivell and doesnt know how to coordinate eye contact with slats and the camera.

Damien Fleming REALLY irritates me with his 'avenue of apprehension' and other associated phrases using aliteration.
He seems to think it's creative and funny.
I remember someone on here calling him 'the ars**ole of alliteration' which is certainly accurate.

ch7 just turned all sorts of fully pathetic before, with Fleming and McGrath crapping on for about 5 minutes about this fast bowlers cartel vs batsman bullcrap that no one actually cares about, or finds funny, besides them.

Why is there such a difference in volume between 7HD (70) and 7Mate(73) ?

Surely not beyond the wit of man to normalise the modulation?

As an anti-whinge - love that ch7 have the current score displayed during the ad breaks, and during the lunch & tea breaks - hate ads but they are a necessary evil of commercial television.

Nothing worse than flicking channels to check the cricket score only to have to sit through an entire ad break - worse when it was a drinks break.
Used to hate turning it over and you get more than 1 ad = is it a wicket or drinks?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back