PETITION TO RENAME THE NORTH MELBOURNE KANGAROOS BOARD THE NORTH MELBOURNE TASMANIAN KANGAROOS!

Should the North Melbourne board be changed to the North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos board.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
I hereby petition Chief and all other key decision makers on this board to rename the North Melbourne board to the more accurate and inclusive North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos.
dd.jpg
The North Melbourne Tasmania Kangaroos are the official team of Tasmania and North Melbourne Football Club and that is our name going in to the 2019 AFLW season. I think it is incredibly disrespectful to keep the old North Melbourne name as the official board name of the bigfooty NMT football club. We have come so incredibly far from the old boys club, and it would be hurtful to see the old name remain.

ddd.png
f58aa21449e1f26e71d9f3dfa2b8b9a1

Please feel free to sign the petition and lets get the name changed! #ChangeTheName

I know Tassie is a long way away but you don't havd to shout.

Ok. I'll sign the petition but I'd rather they just fold.
You are confused with the other Tassie team.

Though their MO is generally merging instead of folding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The North Melbourne Tasmania Kangaroos are the official team of Tasmania and North Melbourne Football Club and that is our name going in to the 2019 AFLW season. I think it is incredibly disrespectful to keep the old North Melbourne name as the official board name of the bigfooty NMT football club. We have come so incredibly far from the old boys club, and it would be hurtful to see the old name remain.

View attachment 592822

Please feel free to sign the petition and lets get the name changed! #ChangeTheName
So the name change is only for the chicks kick n giggle team

Just call them the Map Of Tassie Kangaroos;)

We can rebrand them The North Spearmint Rhino Stripperoos FC and people would still not attend their games. Better for the entire AFL community if we just let NMFC fold. Tassie deserves better then washed up Arden St bums who would ha22ve been kicked off Gilligan's Island for being too stupid (I doubt Ben Cunnington can read a book, let alone look up directions in a Melway)

Look I'm not a fan of the suggested name change BUT if a long time supporter and member like Jazny thinks it's a good idea then maybe the club should consider it.

I hereby petition Chief and all other key decision makers on this board to rename the North Melbourne board to the more accurate and inclusive North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos.
View attachment 592819

View attachment 592822

Where's the petition?

We can rebrand them The North Spearmint Rhino Stripperoos FC and people would still not attend their games. Better for the entire AFL community if we just let NMFC fold. Tassie deserves better then washed up Arden St bums who would ha22ve been kicked off Gilligan's Island for being too stupid (I doubt Ben Cunnington can read a book, let alone look up directions in a Melway)

Melway? What is this, the 1980s?

Melways. LOL you sound like an old flog. Go to bed Grandpa.

Diversity is not a mutually inclusive term with progress

Like most left wing * wits you seek to legitimise your point of view through warping of terms and denouncement of differing points of view with religious zeal.

I propose we rename the Kangaroos to “bush junk”, in honour of the great HG Nelson who lamented that a paddock of Kangaroos were “slabs of bush junk that were screaming for the bullet”

Back