Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Chad Wingard. 200 games! Signed to the end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With so many people covered in tatts these days, I don't know who the bad guys are anymore.
Same as always, the guys in the suits running the country, banks etc

Hey Brishawk your post is one of the best posts I've seen on here and is equally funny and practical. My only question is where to place these details? Forehead perhaps?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

yes, but in reverse so it reads correctly in the mirror, or normal so that others can read it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of it.
Apparently the hotel I'm in here had never heard of guests wanting to control the temperature in their rooms either
This is my air con control
MVIMG_20181206_191304.jpg
I think it's on 3, it makes some noise anyway
Not doing much about making the room comfortable to sleep in though

Beaches are actually pretty nice in Adelaide.

That’s about it but.
Yeah those beaches don't help me when my hotel room is over 30, plus no chance of getting to Hawks training over here.
Luckily it's only one night

Yeah those beaches don't help me when my hotel room is over 30, plus no chance of getting to Hawks training over here.
Luckily it's only one night
Where are you staying? I know we've turned up the heat tonight, but most places around town aren't that primitive.

Where are you staying? I know we've turned up the heat tonight, but most places around town aren't that primitive.
Mecure Grosvenor. I suspect being on the top floor also doesnt help in this instance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back