Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

I once got a phone number off one of the hottest girls I've ever seen (American) in a cafe who had come out to au pair for the Buckley's not knowing who they were.

We went on a few dates and she told me despite being promised 12 months work, on a good wage and living at their house - she was booted out within a month by the wife because she was so jealous (she said Bucks was lovely, but almost never there because of footy).

She also said the wife exclusive referred to Bucks as NB :D:rolleyes:o_O

pics or gtfo

What happened to this guy, are we or did we pick him?
Been training as far as i know. Wouldnt surprise me to see him not signed until after Xmas break. See how he comes back. There is no rush really although id think the club would want to get him onboard full time as soon as they can if we are going down that track.

Been training as far as i know. Wouldnt surprise me to see him not signed until after Xmas break. See how he comes back. There is no rush really although id think the club would want to get him onboard full time as soon as they can if we are going down that track.

If the rules say they have until March, why not wait until then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the rules say they have until March, why not wait until then?
Apparently the kid is living with Dimma. Just reckon if they are happy with him they will get him in sooner. Who knows though as this is all a little new. Smart thing would be to wait, whether that has a positive or negative affect on the kid though only the club / Dimma will know

1min.22 on the Pre-Season starts now vid o the RFC website. That'd be him next to MacIntosh. Just incase people are still doubting.

1min.22 on the Pre-Season starts now vid o the RFC website. That'd be him next to MacIntosh. Just incase people are still doubting.
That was day one of the full group tbf. Havent seen anything since. No reason to doubt hes not there though

does anyone know if another club can swoop in and offer him a contract?
i presume it would be unlikely as he is training with us.

I would be surprised if another couldn't sign him, as long as they have a spot on the list available. By having him stay with Dimma, other Clubs might have to talk to him over the back fence though. I think the Clubs would have a gentleman's' agreement that once a player is noted as training at a given Club, then unless something to contrary occurs (player announces something like he is hoping to train somewhere else as well for example) they are all hands off. No knowledge, just a gut feel.

What happened to this guy, are we or did we pick him?
That was day one of the full group tbf. Havent seen anything since. No reason to doubt hes not there though

A poster on another Forum who attends training daily wrote that he was there yesterday. He said physically Syd looks good and cant see any skinfolds issue, he kept up with the pace during the skills session and ran laps with RCD and English once the 90min session was over.

A poster on another Forum who attends training daily wrote that he was there yesterday. He said physically Syd looks good and cant see any skinfolds issue, he kept up with the pace during the skills session and ran laps with RCD and English once the 90min session was over.
Caeser is a good watcher of training and has done so for many years and i take his reports seriously
Good news about Stack hope he adjusts to the hardwick life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back