Hawthorn Hawks - The Family Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for a clean out at Dingley
e6ccdd59dad93a6d9171aa32c2540c42.jpg

At least Travis Tuck had the sense to only try to kill himself, rather than sitting and watching a girl OD because he didnt want to lose his high when the Ambos turned up.
Let’s just keep it within the family club, ok. ;)

2C18CDB3-33F8-4A65-A57B-910761237781.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries champ,seen 13 grand finals for 8 wins ,count yours and let me know how you go
8 gf's for 6 wins none of them won while rorting the salary cap.

With your teams recent record being the worst of all the old VFL clubs what gives you the right to post in this thread, champ.

Anyway not sure what any of that has to do with my posting in a thread about Hawthorn the family club, as it is my recently departed Dad supported Hawthorn, so being part of his family surely allows me to post in a thread about the "family club"

Last edited:
8 gf's for 6 wins none of them won while rorting the salary cap.

With your teams recent record being the worst of all the old VFL clubs what gives you the right to post in this thread, champ.

Anyway not sure what any of that has to do with my posting in a thread about Hawthorn the family club, as it is my recently departed Dad supported Hawthorn, so being part of his family surely allows me to post in a thread about the "family club"
Ok whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back