Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Chad Wingard. 200 games! Signed to the end of 2024

Did you not see the faux wood grain?
I had my wedding reception there back in 1990. Obviously the new owners, Mercure, have spared no expense by not changing it.

Well that annoyed me with buddy when he went to Sydney. Wonder if it will annoy Port supporters as well
s**t, they still boo Burgoyne. What do you reckon? ;)

lollihawk

Senior List
May 30, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well that annoyed me with buddy when he went to Sydney. Wonder if it will annoy Port supporters as well
The only thing that annoyed me about Bud getting 23 at Sydney was that he kicked another player out of it. Way to arrive at another club and say “hey guys, I’m more important than y’all”

Simon Crawshay

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The only thing that annoyed me about Bud getting 23 at Sydney was that he kicked another player out of it. Way to arrive at another club and say “hey guys, I’m more important than y’all”
To be fair though, he was like a 99% probability to be a better player than whoever was the incumbent 23. Its like when Homer Simpson loses his spot in the Nuclear Plant Softball team to Daryl Strawberry and asks Daryl if he is a better player than him to which Daryl replies "Well I don't know you but yes I am"

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Chad in the Hawks colours just looks right!

641824.jpg

Apparently the hotel I'm in here had never heard of guests wanting to control the temperature in their rooms either
This is my air con control
View attachment 592917
I think it's on 3, it makes some noise anyway
Not doing much about making the room comfortable to sleep in though
Ha!
I would have asked for my $60 back!

Back