The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really even look into what it was saw they were coming and got my mate to sort tickets. Is it a random set from the songs off the silent alarm album or is it all songs played in order?
Yeah im not sure, one of my all time favourite albums so really looking forward to it.

bok_party how did they set up the set list?

Yeah im not sure, one of my all time favourite albums so really looking forward to it.

bok_party how did they set up the set list?
They’ve basically been playing it back to front... compliments to Like Eating Glass. Then played an encore (Tulips!!!! Marshals are Dead!!!! Little Thoughts!!! The Prayer,Love Within and Flux too) but I’ve seen them play Ratchet aswell.

I was gonna stand back and watch but as soon as compliments hit I got straight into the Mosh and relived my youth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fury and Wilder ended up being a good contest. No idea how fury got up in the 12th from that knock down
Yet to see the highlights of the fight. Nothing on Youtube and I didnt catch the fight but from what I've read, everybody thinks Fury won the fight.

Also read that Fury astonishingly got up from a brutal knockdown. Wilder was celebrating like its over. Also read that Fury not only got up but came back swinging in the last and got Wilder in a bit of trouble.

Shame they went the draw. A Fury win would have shook the heavyweight division.

I still think AJ plans to fight and beat both of them just so nobody can say he isnt the true king of the sport.

Typical another bullshit boxing decision in America no wonder Joshua doesn’t want to fight over there fury schooled wilder for minimum 8 of the 12 rounds yes he got knocked down twice but got back up.

How the Mexican judge could possibly have the fight to wilder 115-111 is a joke basically Adelaide Byrd style that’s now three times In a row international fighters have been robbed in big fights in America GGG twice against canelo Alvarez and now fury vs wilder

Biggest give away is after it was over wilder and his camp look like they know they lost.

Fury will beat Joshua also think wilder probably would as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back